Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wanted to know if this was possible. does anyone know if the belly pan from the 440 will fit the 600??

if so ...how hard is it to change them over and what is involved?

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i saw your pics before ..and i like it. i am doing something to the same effect. i am going to pull all of my graphics and get it custom done.

a couple of questions for you. is your belly pan off of a 440?? how much did it cost to do and what was all involved??

·
Registered
209 Posts
Hey Matt, how much of a pain in the arse is that pan to put on? I found two one snowest for $175 shipped. Is it something I can do in a few hours or more? Thanks man.

·
Registered
663 Posts
its not bad at all, just takes some time 3 hours give or take your skill and shit,pretty much all exhaust is coming out,clutchs, hood, and the front hood brace. and the trailing arm bolts, and a whole lot of rivets. i got my pan for 150 cause i work at a shop. if i were u guys doing it get a couple of your friends to come over with drills to help get out all the rivets. the process is simple remove all rivets put new pan on and add new rivets. i would also reccomned to get an air rivet gun(speeds up the install time) any other questions ask, my pan was off an 03 440 pro xr

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Don't use pan off a '04 pro xr 440, its got 4" hacked off the back for a more rider forward stance. Use '03 440 pan like matty did.

·
Banned
1,883 Posts
Any edge pan will fit, just needs a little cutting at the shock towers. Nothing special about them.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks for the info guys...now i just have to see how much they cost and go from there. thanks again

1 - 10 of 10 Posts