Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have looked and can not find the part number for this fuel pump assembly. Which I would hope that it would lead me to what machine it is for. I find it in the fiche pics, but won't give me a number. I want to put it on ebay, but want to know to give proper info, and price range.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Looks like it for the fusions, I am taking a guess though, I do know that the pro-x sled didn't use that. and it looks to be a pump for a fuel injected sled, so either a 900 fusion or a 600 cfi.
good luck

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It had the misfortune of falling off of something and entering the free way. The tank that it was in was destroyed. A guy at work picked it up, thinking someone could use it. I have it listed on ebay for 10 bucks just so I dont have to throw it away.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
$10 bucks!? That purple fallopian tubing is worth $40 alone :frech32:[/b]
I know that. You can not buy one of these without the tank. That set up is roughly 430.00 bucks. If I could make some money that would be great. But thats not my intent. There are 3 watchers. We will see what happens, if no one buys it, I will hold it until the warranties run out, it could be a hot comodity.

looky here 2006 700 Fusion

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.