Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just hung up the phone with my buddy in cadillac and they got 6 inches. i'm heading up in a hour in hopes of doing some riding.

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
6" of new snow on mud and dirt... :dohdoh:

- hopefully I am not the only one going to stay off the trails in the lower for a couple days and let the groomers set them up.

·
Registered
2013 Turbo
3,819 Posts
6" of new snow on mud and dirt... :dohdoh:

- hopefully I am not the only one going to stay off the trails in the lower for a couple days and let the groomers set them up.[/b]
Agreed, but there will be folks riding. I couldn't go this weekend anyway, have plans for the long MLK next week though.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I ended up with around 4" west of GR. Perfect base snow. The only riding I'll be doing this weekend will be in a field with the kids around the house. There is still 3 months left of possible riding time. With the projected cold front next week, letting the groomers get out and rebuild the base will help the trails set-up for the rest of the season.

·
Registered
679 Posts
i too staying just talk to mom lives by bristol she said she got 4or 5 inches i am go next weekend snow is in the forecast all week

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
edmo did you buy it at b&B boats???[/b]
Yes 6400 otd, 06xfire 700. Good deal I think.... They only have 1 left now in green. It's for the wife, I still need to upgrade mine soon.
How's that place by LPL working out for ya. Looks like a cool spot - tucked in the trees!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes 6400 otd, 06xfire 700. Good deal I think.... They only have 1 left now in green. It's for the wife, I still need to upgrade mine soon.
How's that place by LPL working out for ya. Looks like a cool spot - tucked in the trees![/b]
Larry and jerry are good people, i've bought 15 sleds and one boat from them. the cabin we love, may sell and build a new one across the street from jeff. ( looking into it at least) we will be up just me and a friend maybe we'll see at lost pines. have fun with that new sled and most important be safe.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Larry and jerry are good people, i've bought 15 sleds and one boat from them. the cabin we love, may sell and build a new one across the street from jeff. ( looking into it at least) we will be up just me and a friend maybe we'll see at lost pines. have fun with that new sled and most important be safe.[/b]
I used to ride mostly around gaylord and kalkaska. Caddy has the best system and groomers IMO. I couldn't believe how well they kept up over C'mas with all the traffic!

·
Registered
2013 Turbo
3,819 Posts
I used to ride mostly around gaylord and kalkaska. Caddy has the best system and groomers IMO. I couldn't believe how well they kept up over C'mas with all the traffic![/b]
I used to ride in Cadillac all the time, but somehow got away from it. Can you tell me where are the good places to say?, we used to stay at the Econo Lodge right on 115. Can you ride from the hotel (I don't remember what we used to do) or do you have to trailer out?

Cheers!!

·
Registered
687 Posts
I used to ride mostly around gaylord and kalkaska. Caddy has the best system and groomers IMO. I couldn't believe how well they kept up over C'mas with all the traffic![/b]

I bought a f10 last year and a f7 this year from b&B. I second the vote!! They are great people and the cheapest prices around.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
X2 on the groomers in Caddy, they do a great job!

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
I used to ride in Cadillac all the time, but somehow got away from it. Can you tell me where are the good places to say?, we used to stay at the Econo Lodge right on 115. Can you ride from the hotel (I don't remember what we used to do) or do you have to trailer out?

Cheers!![/b]
You looking for a family hotel and just for the 'guys'?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts