Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just completed Cabin for rent on trail 5 just south of the SDR clubhouse. Cabin features a full kitchen,full bath, one bedroom down stairs with a queen bed, a loft upstairs with 5 twins and a double bed. Heated with a cozy gas fire place for those cool winter nights. Please call 603 286 4948 or e mail [email protected] for rates and availabilty.
[attachment=410195:kitchen.jpg]
[attachment=410196:eek:verhead.jpg]
[attachment=410197:living_room_2.jpg]
[attachment=410198:bedroom.jpg]

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Still have some week ends open come stay in the heart of the north country lots of easy day loops frome here without riding the same trails over and over

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Still have some week ends open come stay in the heart of the north country lots of easy day loops frome here without riding the same trails over and over[/b]
Swiftdiamond radar runs this week end and my cabin is open Stay in the heart of the action 603 286 4948 or [email protected]

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
what do you get per night? do you have a minimum occupacy and nights?

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
$125 for up to 3 people $40 for each additional person + tax 2 night minimum. I also have ahotel style room that is 65 per nite for up to 3 and 20 each additional it has adorm size fridge and microwave

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
still have openings including this week end. Swift diamond riders are having a radar run on little diamond

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You can drive there. It's On the corner of Diamond pond rd and Heath road. Drive way is on heath rd. About 100 ft off diamond pond rd just before the Swiftdiamond riders club house

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
[ quote name='denny' date='Feb 4 2008, 08:01 AM' post='3599960']
You can drive there. It's On the corner of Diamond pond rd and Heath road. Drive way is on heath rd. About 100 ft off diamond pond rd just before the Swiftdiamond riders club house
[/quote]
Here is apic from the cabin Diamond pond rd is at the telephone pole

[attachment=428477:New_Cons...e_07_021.jpg]

·
Registered
709 Posts
[ quote name='denny' date='Feb 4 2008, 08:01 AM' post='3599960']

Here is apic from the cabin Diamond pond rd is at the telephone pole

[attachment=428477:New_Cons...e_07_021.jpg][/b]
I drove by last Saturday, looks good. We also seen a Ford f-150 and trailer off the road buried, dad was looking for a cell phone signal-doh.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I drove by last Saturday, looks good. We also seen a Ford f-150 and trailer off the road buried, dad was looking for a cell phone signal-doh.[/b]
Not sure where you saw the truck Jeff but we have cell service depending on your provider Uni cell is best. I've been driving in and out of there all year in my geo prizm so no issues getting stuck with 4wd for sure.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Not sure where you saw the truck Jeff but we have cell service depending on your provider Uni cell is best. I've been driving in and out of there all year in my geo prizm so no issues getting stuck with 4wd for sure.[/b]
The guy drove off the road in his truck w/trailer attached and buried it while looking at his cell phone for a signal beside paying attention to the road-per his son. It was about 3-4000 ft up the road from you across from the house on the left. The road was no problem.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The guy drove off the road in his truck w/trailer attached and buried it while looking at his cell phone for a signal beside paying attention to the road-per his son. It was about 3-4000 ft up the road from you across from the house on the left. The road was no problem.[/b]
Still have an opening for easter week end I'll have some pics of conditions on monday. Still some great riding left before winter ends. We have some brave souls coming the following week end.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Still have an opening for easter week end I'll have some pics of conditions on monday. Still some great riding left before winter ends. We have some brave souls coming the following week end.[/b]
Summer rates now in effect for any die hards that want some great spring riding. Cabin is 37 per person + tax Hotel room is 50 + tax for 3 people and 20 for additional people

·
Registered
98 Posts
Denny, I was talking with a few friends about your place and we are looking at coming up at least 3 times this coming year, how booked up are you? Also was wondering how you are coming along with the other side of the cabin? I can't wait to get back up to the 45th parallel and enjoy some of the beautiful country. Also was hoping to get your services again as a Trail Guide....for the same day rate as last year, I hope.

Thanks again for all you did for me and my group last year,you opened our eyes to the sweet terrain that N.H. has to offer. And to anyone that is thinking about Northern New Hampshire I would strongly suggest this area and most of all staying at 45th Parallel Cabins. J sin

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Denny, I was talking with a few friends about your place and we are looking at coming up at least 3 times this coming year, how booked up are you? Also was wondering how you are coming along with the other side of the cabin? I can't wait to get back up to the 45th parallel and enjoy some of the beautiful country. Also was hoping to get your services again as a Trail Guide....for the same day rate as last year, I hope.
Thanks again for all you did for me and my group last year,you opened our eyes to the sweet terrain that N.H. has to offer. And to anyone that is thinking about Northern New Hampshire I would strongly suggest this area and most of all staying at 45th Parallel Cabins. J sin[/b]
J-Sin I'm glad you guys are coming back. You are our 7th returning clients from last year so far. I sure am glad I'll have the otherside done in about a month. I was worried about the economy but so far winter bookings are going fairly well. No dates have both cabins and the hotel room booked yet so the dates you Pmed me about are open. Here is a pick from the back[attachment=493625:back_of_cabin.jpg]
The otherside is pretty much acopy of where you guys stayed last year. It has some slightly different furnishings is all. Just needs some carpet and trim and put in the furniture

1 - 20 of 22 Posts