Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where do you store the spare plugs on the Crossfire. Is there a location (under the seat?)or do you have to rivet on one of those spark plug holders? If you have to rivet on a holder where did you put it?

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
i dont think they have one. I would put them in a little baggy along with the tool pouch. Will this work?

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
My Crossfire has a spark plug holder under the hood on the left hand side, just above the belt guard. Four slots with a rubber strap to hold them in...right from factory!

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by ZRrrr@Oct 3 2005, 11:01 AM
My Crossfire has a spark plug holder under the hood on the left hand side, just above the belt guard.  Four slots with a rubber strap to hold them in...right from factory!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=905395
[/quote]

I just checked Brown's. Your regular season build has the holder built as part of the gas tank assembly. The EB and the West Yellowstone (which I have) versions don't have this built in plug holder.

I think I'll either just carry the plugs as part of my tool kit or I'll rivet a holder on the belt guard beside the spare belt velcro holder....there seems to be enough room to mount it there.

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
yeah mines a west yellowstone too and doesnt have it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts