Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy is looking for some C12 race fuel for his secret wepon this winter where is the best place in north east ns to pick som :augen41: e up???

·
Registered
313 Posts
:dunno:

Funny that should come up, I was just looking into that today. I have a new 440 racer on the way and need 110 octane too. There is a place in Quispamsis NB that used to sell it, but they are having trouble wth transportation, dangerous goods, etc. Maitland dragstrip used to sell it but that is closed down too. That last place to check is Miramichi racetrack in NB. That doesn't look too promising either. My friends in Quebec get it by the 200 litre drum and was close to $500 with the freight and DG surcharges and all (last winter). Not funny.

Good luck and post it if you can track some down. I am looking for three drums.

·
Registered
698 Posts
is this the same buddy that has a burning sensation when you pee? :doh:

dont smoke around that stuff
do you really think that will get the f7 in front of the new apex next door?

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A miser Jay you so fuunee. Not for the ol 7 that baby drinks 87 octane only. That apex might be a handfull not gonna knock it yet think ya have a chance with that 600???

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Charlie has 110 and 112 for sale at 1-902-625-3964..........
Cape Breton Stock............... :beerchug: P.S. can`t wait to measure one of those
Yamaha`s ....wonder if I will need a brighter tail light
:cn: :cn: :fluffy: :frech32:

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Right on caper was at charlies yesterday never even thought to ask him. Yeah buddy next door got his apex last weekend it's a sharp looking machine, can't wait to hook him this winter! :augen41: :Wow1:

·
Registered
698 Posts
Originally posted by maxpower@Sep 23 2005, 06:46 PM
A miser Jay you so fuunee. Not for the ol 7 that baby drinks 87 octane only.  That apex might be a handfull not gonna knock it yet think ya have a chance with that 600???
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=889201
[/quote]
if i try him over here when he goes by i will just turn around and go home

then he will be lost
:boxing:

·
Registered
117 Posts
You Guys got to keep me up to
date with the new sleds in town!!!
Let me guess Mr. Hart bought himself a Yamie.
We'll soon have snow in the mountains here
its Flippin cold. Almost feels like winter is coming on!!!
:beerchug:

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Get a sled out there yet ??? Yep jody got the new apex 150 hp, really nice looking machine. And another one of you buddy's now has a 200+ hp machine that is gonna like that 112 octane. I'll get some pics up of jody's machine for ya. You'll like that powder rideing out there we'll never get ya back to ns now!!! :beerchug: :summer_sucks: :i_need_snow:

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
That wouldn`t be a Pro -Stock Mach -Z by any chance????Rumor has it.......
Cape Breton Stock......... :cn: :cn: :fluffy: :fluffy: :beerchug:

·
Premium Member
4,357 Posts
Originally posted by maxpower@Sep 25 2005, 07:57 AM
Get a sled out there yet ???  Yep jody got the new apex 150 hp,  really nice looking machine.  And another one of you buddy's now has a 200+ hp machine that is gonna like that 112 octane.  I'll get some pics up of jody's machine for ya.  You'll like that powder rideing out there we'll never get ya back to ns now!!!  :beerchug:  :summer_sucks:  :i_need_snow:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=891091
[/quote]

The Apex is a nice sled for sure :smiley-faces7:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts