Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone used a boondocker ecu and how did it run? do u have stock or dd y pipe when u made the change? i am loading up at idle and cat says the new maping won't help it makes it run richer at idle. they want me to run boondocker kit to correct the problem. thanks

·
Banned
2021 Gade XRS 900T
16,844 Posts
has anyone used a boondocker ecu and how did it run? do u have stock or dd y pipe when u made the change? i am loading up at idle and cat says the new maping won't help it makes it run richer at idle. they want me to run boondocker kit to correct the problem. thanks[/b]
My Xfire ran fine both before and after the ECU flash STOCK. Cat's full of shit (or your dealer is) if their telling you to buy a boondocker to correct the problem I would go to a differant dealer if you can. The reflash richened mid range not idle, to the best of my knowledge. You only really need a boondocker if you modify the air and exhaust like I did.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Yeah I too have been told by a guy who dynos this sled that you don't need a boondocker if your just gonna do a y pipe. In fact he told me that you won't need one with a single pipe either. But some people have different opinions. Or they just wanna sell you a 500 dollar boondocker.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts