Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried the C and A skis XCS, ON 128 XCR,are they to aggressive? Is the XPT a better option, any thoughts?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Has anyone tried the C and A skis XCS, ON 128 XCR,are they to aggressive? Is the XPT a better option, any thoughts?
I like the rz. I've had them on my 15,16,17 600 switchbacks, 2020 850 137, and now my vr1 850 137.

I really like the way they steer and track down the trails. Yes, you do have to work just a little bit more to turn, but I'll tell yah it turns excellent . I've always ran the rz w/ the 6" shapers and 144 studs. We ride nothing but trails and they work well.

I have received some feed back from my friends that have ridden my sled on the extra effort it takes to turn but they have also commented on how well the sled turns though.

Wouldn't ride w/o c&a's

·
Registered
62 Posts
First thing my son and I both do to our new sleds is install C&A razors. They do take a little extra to turn especially on hard pack but you'll be able to turn on a dime.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the reply just wondering what everybody is thinking of the Ski’s haven’t made a decision yet appreciate the input

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
I tried the XCS skis from C&A this past winter. I have always used the RZR ski but wanted to try the XCS.
IMO the XCS skis are more aggressive than the RZR skis, they turn when you want, no darting in my experience. But the XCS seems to steer heavier.
I have a set of RZR in the garage I am going to put on and try as I've loved the RZR on every other sled I've had.

Most of the people that I ride with who dislike how heavy the C&A steer have had good luck with Curve skis.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Haven't heard many reviews on the XPT..the RZ is really designed for older sleds with less ski pressure.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts