Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Pull your head out and don't pay money for stickers so you can advertise for someone else! What did they ever do for you that you should pay money to buy a sticker so you can advertise for c&a skis? Ask them if they'll give you a discount on some skis if you put their sticker on your sled, you probably won't even get a reply unless you are racing. Done that, sent them my race resume when i used to race, i could buy the skis cheaper through a performance shop that i've dealt with. I don't get whey all you guys want to put stickers on your sleds?????? So you can look like a racer?

·
Registered
3,772 Posts
i bet if you contacted them that they would send you some stickers, i did that with fox the other day and they sent me a whole bunch of stuff. and to SEEF158 its not that im a racer...i personally think the decals add appeal to the sled....and i personally cant afford a graffics kit so i make my sled look better with the free stikers that the companys will send you. skidoo18 thats a pretty cool sled..even for a skidoo lol

G

·
i bet if you contacted them that they would send you some stickers, i did that with fox the other day and they sent me a whole bunch of stuff. and to SEEF158 its not that im a racer...i personally think the decals add appeal to the sled....and i personally cant afford a graffics kit so i make my sled look better with the free stikers that the companys will send you. skidoo18 thats a pretty cool sled..even for a skidoo lol[/b]
Thats what i did tell them u are a racer and u will get a bunch.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Pull your head out and don't pay money for stickers so you can advertise for someone else! What did they ever do for you that you should pay money to buy a sticker so you can advertise for c&a skis? Ask them if they'll give you a discount on some skis if you put their sticker on your sled, you probably won't even get a reply unless you are racing. Done that, sent them my race resume when i used to race, i could buy the skis cheaper through a performance shop that i've dealt with. I don't get whey all you guys want to put stickers on your sleds?????? So you can look like a racer?[/b]
good point, i dont understand why people (mostly kids) think throwing a bunch of random brand names on their sled makes it look "cool". Actually worse then that is the people who spend $300 bucks on a full out custom graphic kit with big monster energy or redbull stickers. I know i wouldnt be caught dead running big brand logos unless i was getting paid in some way for it...

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
good point, i dont understand why people (mostly kids) think throwing a bunch of random brand names on their sled makes it look "cool". Actually worse then that is the people who spend $300 bucks on a full out custom graphic kit with big monster energy or redbull stickers. I know i wouldnt be caught dead running big brand logos unless i was getting paid in some way for it...[/b]

/\ /\ /\ What he said /\ /\ /\

·
Registered
12,093 Posts
good point, i dont understand why people (mostly kids) think throwing a bunch of random brand names on their sled makes it look "cool". Actually worse then that is the people who spend $300 bucks on a full out custom graphic kit with big monster energy or redbull stickers. I know i wouldnt be caught dead running big brand logos unless i was getting paid in some way for it...[/b]

x2. As my trail sled has is a D&D Racing sticker and a Slydog Skis sticker on the windscreen. No need to clutter the stock graphics.

·
Registered
3,772 Posts
everybody likes differnet things. some people just dont like the look of the stock decals, i dont like them becasue then your sled is just like everybody elses,and heres the fun in that? i only put on stickers of products i have on my sled. and i got the stickers from fox to replace the ones on my shocks and they sent some other stuff too

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
let him do what he wants, its his sled, his choice... who caressss

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
only sponsors on mine

arctic fx sticker is missing they also sponsor

speedwerx does not give me a full sponsorship but they have helped every step of the way with my mod project even jetting , clutching electrical etc also gave me some huge discounts

sponsors for freeride/freestyle
black widow performance gear
fly racing
HMK
arctic FX
utopia goggles
C&A skis

1 - 19 of 19 Posts