Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THINKING OF CHANGING SKIS FROM MY STOCKERS. IS IT WORTH IT TO CHANGE THEM ? IM THINKING OF THE CA RAZORS OR THE OUTLAWS WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS THE STOCK SKIS ARENT THAT BAD BUT I WANT TO KNOW IF THERE IS A BIG DIFF?

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
outlaws are more aggresive and more expensive then razors, but ive heard the razors are so much better then stock that no matter what you get its gonna be great, me myself just bought the razors, ive heard alot of great things about the razors as well as any C&A!

·
Registered
204 Posts
iv got a pair of usi skis,you can adjust ski pressure depending on conditions,there a much larger ski for floating on deep snow. and get a ski with a tri keel,best thing youll ever do,good tration in the corners and alot les darting/following other ppls tracks,and dont cheap out on a carbide get a good one,i my self have the 10 inch studboy shapers.

[attachment=92674:attachment]

Attachments

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WHO SELLS THEM ? I BEEN LOOKING INTO THEM A LITTLE AND THE PRICES SEEM TO BE ALL OVER THE PLACE!

·
Premium Member
10,637 Posts
We do, But the company that bought CA in the spring, went up about $100 on the outlaws.. so now the skis range from $400-500 total now.

·
Registered
843 Posts
I bought the razors last year....(I absolutely love them.) Great cornering! It rides like it's on rails now. ...Never tried the outlaws. I won't ever use stock ski's again. :div20:

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I JUST TALKED TO THE NICEST GUY RYAN AT KORGYS QUOTED ME 325.00 FOR THE RAZORS WITH MOUNTING HARDWARE IS THAT A GOOD PRICE? HE ASLSO SAID SNO STUFF HAS AN AWSOME SKI ANY ONE HERE OF THEM?

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Originally posted by DR F7@Sep 7 2005, 07:56 PM
I JUST TALKED TO THE NICEST GUY  RYAN AT KORGYS  QUOTED ME 325.00 FOR THE RAZORS WITH MOUNTING HARDWARE IS THAT A GOOD PRICE? HE ASLSO SAID SNO STUFF HAS AN AWSOME SKI ANY ONE HERE OF THEM?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=864717
[/quote]

Im sure Dan at ODS can match or beat that price on the razors, plus he is a sponsor of this site and a great guy to deal with, just send him a PM and he will hook you up with anything you need, and I mean anything.. lol
I just ordered some Outlaws from him, can't wait to try them... :banana:

·
Registered
542 Posts
Go razors I have them and love them you would be hard pressed to find anything better. Try calling rec stuff in prinston mn. thay will give you a killer deal!!! You won't be sorry :banana:

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Outlaws, aggressive and make the firecat handle like it was meant to with a proper suspension set up.

·
Registered
781 Posts
how do the USI ski's compare to these C&A one's??????????? Anyone that can help that would be great... Thanks????

Ballszz

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
i'm going to be giving recstuff a call if i can't fine a good deal at haydays... i need a couple more sets of white skis. I want to try out the outlaws

·
Registered
844 Posts
Guys,
I know this is about C&A's, but i have also heard great things (SnoTech) about the SLP Skis for F-Cats? Anyone use these and if so, how do they compare?

·
Registered
204 Posts
iv got the usi skis and have no complaints,iv had C&A's before and find them both very comparible.so i dont think you can go wrong either way. For me it just came down to finding a good deal and the colour i wanted. I got a wicked deal on them from the usi booth at the Toronto snowmobile show. can stress enough how much better handling is,doesnt matter if your on trail or deep snow,work wicked!! :banana:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts