Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Doesn't play well with other
5,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok all, I finally got my sled this morning and I have had my set of green C&A race skis at home for almost 2 weeks already. So I go to put them on and everything goes fine except for the color of the green is WAY off. Its alot lighter than the green on the firecat. I looked through the pictures in the owners gallery and Jeff's F7 SnoPro has C&A's also and from the photos his looks like they match perfect. So does anyone else have a differn't color ski on there Green firecat ? I would like to see some examples before returning these or should I try getting another set of green ? is it possible that I got a bad set ?
Sorry for the book !
Later.................................Flash and Flare

·
5,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok so, the place I orderd my skis from got them from Parts Unlimited and they only offer one green in the cataloge. So...........where do I get the correct arctic cat green ski's from ?
Thanks Flash and Flare

·
Registered
394 Posts
you get what ever parts unlimited sends you!!!! We got 3 dark sets, and 2 of the right color! The c&a's from cat are the same way.
I have one set of the right color left if your interested. Tony

·
Registered
168 Posts
flash and flare

Send me a PM with where you are located and if you have used the skis yet. I can probably work a trade to get you the color you want. Hit me back.

·
5,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
RedF7 I just sent you a PM
Thanks.............................................Flash and Flare

1 - 8 of 8 Posts