Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody have picture of the mounting hardware. Just got a set today and there is no nut for the long bolt.

Also other than the design how do you tell they are razors????

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
razors have the v on the botto outsise edges of the skis

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
my polaris mounts have a nut. its just a reg locknut. no doesnt say razor on ski.

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
i used my stock cat bolt and nut with the pin that goes through the bolt. i just used the new rubber peice that goes under the spindle. c&a cat mount kits are junk IMO

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
so i dont need to use the saddles. i can reuse the nut and bolt from the factory ski and just use the new rubber piece. right or wrong???

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i did a little test the bolt the supplied appears to be longer that the cat bolt. the mounting kit came with 4 bushings 4 very big flat washers 2 long bolts and the rubber piece. no nuts .

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I mounted my Razors on my sled the day I got them. I compared the 2 bolts and didn't see all that much differance other than the stock bolt had a hole for the cotter pin. I've never used a aftermarket ski before, but these skis look very aggressive. I hope they are every part of the good things I heard about them. The nice thing is that the skis are easy to take on and off so I can use the stock skis in the early and late part of the riding season.

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
Originally posted by joe_f7@Oct 6 2005, 07:23 PM
that's what i did and has worked fine. i found the c&a bolt to be a little short too.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=913341
[/quote]
i know what it was :frech32: the extremely thick washers they send you for the bolt make the bolt too short IMO. i just used stock cause i liked them better. maybe they have C&A has solved the poblem and are using longer bolts. but stock do work if you want to use them.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Originally posted by snowman-F7@Oct 6 2005, 07:43 PM
I mounted my Razors on my sled the day I got them.  I compared the 2 bolts and didn't see all that much differance other than the stock bolt had a hole for the cotter pin.  I've never used a aftermarket ski before, but these skis look very aggressive.  I hope they are every part of the good things I heard about them.  The nice thing is that the skis are easy to take on and off so I can use the stock skis in the early and late part of the riding season.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=913399
[/quote]
you are gonna love these skis! talk about razor sharp handling! everyone that has rode my sled loves the way it carves.

·
Registered
174 Posts
you should have got the nuts.who ever you got them from either lost them or forgot to send them.they should have came in a sealed package.the thread is standard so you can just get a nut at the hardware store.probally wont find a shallow nylock nut but if nothing else throw some locktite on it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts