Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when you lift front of your sled up, do the front of your ski's go up or point down. I am running a Polaris 600 HO and when I lift the ski's or go over a jump the ski fronts go down and I am concerned. I have been riding with no problems for over 1500 miles on them, but just don't want them to end up digging in sometime. What do your ski's do?

Thanks

·
Registered
512 Posts
Get some thicker rubber's in there. I think the stock Polaris rubber's are a tad thicker.[/b]
more than likely the rubber wedges are worn out, I had a pair of c and a andvantage skis on my fusion and around 2000 miles the rubber wedges wore out.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys I will have to take a look at them, they move around in there and slide a lot.

·
Registered
6,840 Posts
I had the IQ mounts and put the fusion mounts in it instead. The Iq mounts are the one that were suppose to be in my sled. But when you would punch it or anytime your front was in the air the ski tips would point down, not good. They catch on anything going that fast you are going to endo it. I returned my mounts and got the fusion ones, they are to thick for an IQ, so I just cut them down on a table saw. They are perfect now, tips are in the air. They may have sent you the IQ mounts instead of the fushion. You can always, put a pc of rubber under the mounts to stiffen it up, or anything rubber.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts