Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are real nice! Rob had the trail model for his test. I just Had to get these C&A Pro Race Skis for the races in a few weeks. As you Can see in the picture the C&A's are about 1" wider then stock. They are really agressive for turning and as Rob figured they are real nice with studs, I have 96 1.5" woodies on 1.375 track and 10" studboy Carbides on the C&A's. In powder they take the stock skis right out of the picture. They Cost me $600 canadain with the carbides.
*** Update*** I Put on about 50miles today with the C&A's boy my arms are sore! Yes they turn better and are great in powder but, at slow speeds they are much harder to turn, at speed they are easyer. Man do these things Grab!!! Even with 96 studs I can kick the ass out and kinda powerslide through the Hardpacked corners. It is MUCH faster around the corner and more fun as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,976 Posts
I like my C&A race skis. Those extra grooves on the side of the ski seem to reduce darting. I have an 02 sno pro. It tracks extremly straight. Even in the very rough. Really carves corners. Fine in the powder.

Cat S.

·
Registered
168 Posts
You will love those skis. They will turn your sled, definitely. Plus, they look great on your sled.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I thought White would have looked trick but Black was all they had in stock, got a hell of a deal on them $200 canadain off retail.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by Davey_Boy@Feb 16 2003, 10:20 PM
i agree white would have looked good.

do the skis make the sled turn a lot better than stock?
Yes they turn on a dime, might try 8" Carbides next. Maybe I'll put these skis on my kids ZR500 and get white ones next year.

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
If anyone is looking for a set of C&A pro race skis (white), let me know I have a brand new set I need to get rid off.

·
Registered
168 Posts
[These are almost identical to the C&A Pro Trails model ]

Those trik skis are not anywhere near identical to the C & A Pro Trail model. If anything, they are knock-offs of the C & A Sport ski model but are thinner, don't have a decent keel and are not the same. Poser skis; don't buy them.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts