Hardcore Sledder banner

C&A pros

1130 12
I am wondering who has miles on C&A pros on their F7 snopros? I ordered a race set with 6 inch carbides. I am not running studs. Thoughts?
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
My riding pal, SnoProG remarked that the C&A was better (it's bigger) in deep powder than the stock. He was using 6 inch stock carbides on his C&A skis with 156 studs in his F7.

He thought that in low snow conditions it was a bit harder to turn the handlebars using that ski vs my F7 with stock skis. Our sleds aren't completely setup the same (mines a standard with standard skis and his is a Sno-Pro with C&A's). The skis on his did require a little more effort to turn (low snow conditions might have something to do with that). He was running 6 inch carbides, I was running 10 inch on my stock ski.

He also said that he's going to upgrade to 8 inch carbides on his C&A's. He felt 6 inch carbides were not enough for 156 inch studs.

That's our opinions so far. More to come later after more riding, etc.

BTW: I'm sticking with my stock skis and 156 studs and 10 inch carbides. I might get C&A's for powder riding if we ever go out west. Might consider them for added floatation.

Greg

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
I have the white c and a pro race skis on my team arctic package f7 with 8 inch carbides and it turns great. The skis are also a little wider than the stock ones. I paid 275 for the skis, mounting kit, and carbides at the snowmobile show in Novi, MI

·
Registered
609 Posts
Does anyone know the comparsion between the race and agressive trail skis are? I have a set of agressive trails and was thinking about putting them on. Thoughts anyone?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.