Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's the better ski to put on my 04 Sabercat 700. I do mostly trail riding and heard the simmons were hot. but I don't know if I really need the double carbide. I was looking at the C&A Outlaws and it looks like it's a pretty nice ski w/ the shaper bar. I really hate darting on the trails. The last time I went w/ a single carbide, the handlebars vibrated so much, it made my beer foam! :beerchug: Just looking for a good ski with no darting & good handling I don't care to much about the price. Simmons or C&A?

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Look into the snowstuff dual runner ski's. No darting and less expensive. Good color selection also. I run them on my 01 ZR800. :banana:

·
Registered
933 Posts
FWIW I have had both Simmons and C&A Outlaws on my Firecat and I prefer the Outlaws with the 7.5" Shaper Bars. I think they are more aggressive, do not dart and are not overly tough to steer. I thought the Simmons were good except for loose conditions where they pushed.

Just my opinion.....

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Simmons.... no darting and awesome flotation..... plus they bend back in warm water if you wreck them!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts