Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry guys if I get carried away on these sleds Its not fair to a lot of u because you do not have the time & resorces to keep testing these sleds I am retired & thats all I do is to have fun is keep taking it apart ,putting it on dyno put it together ECT for something to do Probably dont have as much fun as u do Hope I can help in the future

·
Registered
899 Posts
chin up byoffcrs you have been very helpful, no need to apologize for trying to be helpfull, damn reading your posts is like going to clutching school for free!

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MBrennan Sorry I have not worked on a F5 wish I could help & thanks a lot guys BYOFFCR

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Keep us posted on all your updates and thanks for everything,every time i go on the site i always watch for your input on everything......thanks again :D

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I run some heyey medal cars My vette is twin turboed About 675 hp so couldnt get By- Officer on my plate so I shortened it up to byoffcr local cops love it HE HE

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry ment heavy

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I bet they do. Local cops loved my 380 h.p. Ford SVT Lightning also. Liked it so much, they took it away!

:)

So you know, the new SVT Lightning is estimated to be over 500 h.p.

Now that's a truck.

Terry, I finally got my cylinders in for the F7. I'll be in touch with you in the near future to discuss some new mods i'm testing.

Sorry guys, some things have to stay a simple shhhh! B)

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
FIRE cHICKEN DONT FEEL BAD tHERES A SORE HEAD IN EVERY CROUD

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
braaap 1,

I think it means...by officers!

Like C-Ya, ahdiose, cyanara, chaio, etc.

If I remember correctly he's a retired police officer, that has a tremendous need for HP!

Waiting for him to post results of the twin turbo F7....just add wings! ;)

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Firechicken

Have never Raced it More for show but is fun & no have never been in law inforcement I was a Independent consulant & if U can figure how to get those turbos in the F7 I,m game to try Are you getting the new lighting? Sounds like a nice ride?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts