Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i havent been out but i must say snow base must be low. it was low before this bahamas weather. with no snow in the forecast for next month we r likely doomed. oh well maybe a quad from shapanskies auction would do us all good?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Do you ever get tired of being so negative? there is lots of snow out there, 1 warm day not a big deal. And they are talking snow for the weekend. Winter is here for a while, better then its been for a few years so just go ride and quite complaining about it.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I don't know if its that weird, we always seem to get a melt in Jan. and then it usually gets to cold to ride for a week or two. The long range is kinda talking about some real cold coming soon. I'd rather have 0 and snow every 3 days, oh wait guess I'm just dreaming. All I know is its friday and we're going riding all weekend. :beerchug:

·
Registered
2 x 2021 900T's- 5073 KM
1,676 Posts
Well Scott if you think the snow will melt away....Get out on that Gade a giver man...See Naicam has come to the warm up shack west of Archerwill so you have lots of trails to ride now..Now we can go to Humboldt on the trail from our door...Will be there soon....

·
Registered
329 Posts
i have a farm about 20 miles north of regina, and our fields are bare, the yard is grass..... i hope this storm dumps some snow otherwise i gotta start trucking palces to sled :([/b]
That seems so crazy that there's no snow down there. Saskatoon and north is loaded with snow, and right now it's snowing alot. It's funny how the news channels are talking about how there is no snow any where in Canada...should send CTV a postcard from Prince Albert lol. Hopefully you guys get some snow really soon.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.