Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
MBrp or sno stuff they are both good can. D&d also make a good can just look around i think thre might be cans at the ods web site but for sure

·
Registered
266 Posts
i have a 03 f5 with sno stuff rumble pack nice tone not obnoxiously loud

·
Registered
257 Posts
i have a 03 f5 with sno stuff rumble pack nice tone not obnoxiously loud[/b]
Have a BMRP on my F7......light and sounds wicked. Could get you in trouble with the Poe Leece though...... :russian_roulette:

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
Here is a can for you...save your money kiddo. Buy yourself a new pipe temp sensor as these things (F5) are hard on them. If you noticed that your performance has fallen off a bit, get a new temp sensor and all is well.

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
ive got an mbrp on my 03f5 and it sounds pretty sweet. All cans will lose hp b/c there is not as pressure. I think ive heard that the D&D cans r louder with a better tone but dont lose hp.

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
catdog has something their,,, sounds like good advice,,,

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
I have a MBRP can on my 06 F5 SP and it sounds mint. I didn't notice any loss or gain in power, but it definatly cut weight and the sled seems more responsive on the bottom and mid range. The MBRP can on my F5 is by far the loudest barking exhaust feature I have ever had on any machine I have ever owned. I had a Speedwerx single and Speedwerx can on my F7 and it was slightly louder at idle through mid range and once the power valves opened it barked just enough to know something was there, but not loud enough IMO to get you in trouble or piss people off. I also had a 1010 PSI motor in a ZR chassis with PSI twin pipes and PSI silencers and that was a little louder then what my F7 was with the Speedwerx setup. My F5 blows them out of the water. I actually took it off when I went for my first trail ride because I didn't want to get in trouble or piss anyone off, but after I put it back on I went and rode it on private property and this is what I think. From idle till the power valves opening on my 500 you can tell it has a little more bark then stock, but it is not enought to get in trouble or close any trails. Once the power valves open it is a whole new beast. It fricken sounds like a fighter jet taking off, but IMO it sounds great and I like it. I kept it on and have trail rode with it since without any hassle cause if you use common sense and ride decent there won't be any problems. I find it easy to keep good speed around houses, people or other vehicles and not have to have the power valves open. I have passed either a DNR speed trap or sound trap with the can on and they didn't even flinch or give me any bother. So IMO get the MBRP and use your head and you will like it alot.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
just don't get a black magic can it sound like a tin can on my friends f5. i got a mbrp on my f7 and it sounds pretty sweat. get mbrp!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts