Hardcore Sledder banner

Would you have bought a Firecat knowing what you now know about them??

• Without a Doubt!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not a chance!!

• Would have liked to have driven one first.

• Kicking myself in the ass!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets be honest here...After all the tweaking, I'm happy with mine. I was out with my buddies the other night and I rode his '02 zr800cc and it feels like a dinosaur compared to the F7's.He'll be buying one for next year!! :D

·
Registered
100 Posts
I haven't had a problem with my F7s since I bought it. Love everything about these machines. They don't even compare to any sled I've ever ridden. I'd buy them again even without all of the knowledge I've gained from this forum.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You guys don't have much to say!! Whats up with that???? <_<

·
Registered
4 Posts
2500 miles and I'm very pleased with my F7. It's everything I expected and hoped for. I'm a Firecat guy now for sure!

·
Registered
622 Posts
I rode 500 miles this week on my F7, then rode 50 on my 01 Sno Pro 440. I was shocked at the difference, in a VERY good way!! I loved riding my 440, but I'll never ride it again!!!! I like the F7 that much.........

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats what I like to see....some imput to the topic....keep them coming!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
I have only gotten to ride my F 7 two days so far. Both have been in the U.P. of Michigan. I have around 400 miles on it and absolutely love it. It is awesome in the trails and handles great. It is a BIG difference from my ZL 700 !!

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm loving my F5, will buy another one eventually, probably an F9, then the wife can have the F5.

Brandon

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
I have an F5 standard, and I like it alot. I am keeping my Firecat and I might sell my '02 Pro X 440 and buy an '04 F6.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I can't say I've ridden a better sled............This is by far the best handling sled I've ever had,.... ( ZR ZRT Z YAMAJUNK). AND FAST I've beat 600, 700, 800, 900 twins and some 700, 800 tripples from all the OEM's I could'nt be more satisfied!!! :p

·
Registered
191 Posts
Love it! :wub: rode my old(2001) ZR600 this weekend just for the hell of it, got back on my F7 and it was like going 20 years into the future! night and day difference! except that my F7`s graphics blew off the bottom half! :angry: I will be calling the dealer on this one!

·
Registered
686 Posts
Well I wanted a Zr 900, but my dealer didnt have any,so I took the chance on the firecat, the power is good,looks good, handles well,Im pretty happy, Couple drawbacks for me is those tiny footwells I hate them,For lazy man riding it doesnt steer as aggressive as the zr chassis or the zrts .but with body english it turns fast and sharp.

·
Registered
986 Posts
If I knew it was going to break down again I still would buy one its a great trail & lake sled , Most fun sled I ve ever owned

·
Registered
302 Posts
Definitely glad i bought it. I have almost 900 miles and the updates completed. Smart valaves only stranded me 2x, but I could fix on the trail. i would buy a 2004 if the wife would let me. :lol:

·
Registered
323 Posts
i love my F5 but i am thinking of going to an F7 next year but i am only 15 so i may just do mods but i am very happy with it

·
Registered
57 Posts
love my F-7 but I might buy other sled this year was up at D&D this week and saw an F-8 HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT! 165 HP

1 - 20 of 21 Posts