Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
would like some input please. test rode a firecat, no doubt in my mind i must buy one! smokin'n deals now or wait to check a '04? would like a f5 efi if they come out with them. do you think ride will be much different on '04. if so, do you think i will be able to modify (if needed) the '03 to ride like the '04's? reason i wondered i saw a post about 04 f6 that it handlled better then the 0'3 firecats. those who have ridden f6 agree? what do u think? thanks

·
Registered
629 Posts
I would wait until the 24th. The dealer show starts and all the new releases should be known by the 25th or so. So what they are offering for 04, than make a decision...

There is suppose to be some awesome sleds released...

·
Registered
629 Posts
Originally posted by ozzy@Feb 10 2003, 09:12 PM
thanks earl
you are welcome

S

·
0 Posts
I've been pulling my hair out for about a week on the same decision.... (what hairs I have left that is )

I rode a ZR900 last week... a beast! unbelievable pull! Heard alot , and read alot of good things about the F7, so I took one for a rip today... one that is cleaning up here locally. Honestly? the 900 I was on would get smoked by this 700, no shyt!

Went today to look at a F6 in person, because I liked the look of it and it's the 2004, so you'd be getting the jump on next years lineup. It's ok. I didn't ride it.... it's sharp from the front.. boring from the sides... I think I can make an 03 Black F7 look pretty sharp with some vynl... so I'm in

I really think the F7 .. at least this years sled..is the ultimate 'Best Bang For Your Buck' of all time! fawk'n things Kick a$$ period.

Considering you can get a smoking deal if you buy now, and you KNOW this years power estimate is for real.. I'd say grab one.. Many times, when a sled comes out this powerful the first year ( beating stock 900's out of the box) they tune it down the second year because it pushes the rest of the line too much.

Good Luck with whatever you choose... I'll be riding tomorrow night!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts