Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well.....would ya just look at what I found. The ol' Buster video clip from last year.
The unknown Cat rider is none other than good ol' Buster. Note he lines up one sled length "behind" everyone and then takes the pack from behind.
You owe me Buster.!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfVsJj3sM0U

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Get the video on, Jackass. Give Dave Larsen a call I hear he is good with computers.[/b]

Yeah he's pretty good at getting little boys to give him their information and then doing dirty things to them...Like he did with Gyp and you back in the day, like a few weeks ago! :banana: Maybe if he helps RX out, he'll get a love note instead of Gyp.

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
Well Its about time you posted it. You must just be a little slow or something. That was my F7 in the back, Magics ported and piped Viper, a 750 fusion, and another full mod 780 Viper. The doo was only a 600 I think. And I kicked all of their asses by about 200 feet I was past all but the 780 Viper. But in the end I went by him too. I did leave some paint on the side of the 750 when I passed him, just gave him a little bump to show him I was coming. I dont think I lost a race that whole day. No I didnt. The 1000cc Machs went home Crying. OtisRX just picked up a new sheep.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Well Its about time you posted it. You must just be a little slow or something. That was my F7 in the back, Magics ported and piped Viper, a 750 fusion, and another full mod 780 Viper. The doo was only a 600 I think. And I kicked all of their asses by about 200 feet I was past all but the 780 Viper. But in the end I went by him too. I did leave some paint on the side of the 750 when I passed him, just gave him a little bump to show him I was coming. I dont think I lost a race that whole day. No I didnt. The 1000cc Machs went home Crying. OtisRX just picked up a new sheep.[/b]
I ONLY HAVE TWO WORDS!!!!.................NO STUDS!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
I don't think that was buster!!! That guy looked really little!!!!! Well it might have been??? I usually can spot that 4xl helmet from across the reservoir, it's like a beach ball!!!! Otis stay away from my goats!!!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts