Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i burped my f-7 today,when i opened the hood to check coolant bottle it was low,it was full when i picked it up at the dealer a week ago,has only been fired up a couple of times for bragging ,,lol filled to proper level and proceeded with cats advisory posted on this site by our fearless leader, the man himself,(rob),left got warm first i tipped it to the clutch side, put it down,fired it back up coolant was down slightly,filled to level put on jackstand and ran it till running boards and exchanger were warm,could not see cdoolant level in bottle, so i opened it, it was full to the top,,,hmmmmm don't know what to think
so possibly there still may be air in it will try this again,, :unsure: :unsure:

·
Registered
4 Posts
sound to me like you've got it! But the fact that it was down slightly at first shows there was a little air in there. Would hurt to do it again but I'd say you are good to go.

I tried it on my F7 today and there was no change in my coolant level. Cheap insurance, though :rolleyes:

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'm going to do it again for peace of mind,then all i need is white stuff,, thanks rob. :D

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Once, twice, tree times a lady... it wont hurt... Im up for four times.. its easy..

Steve

1 - 5 of 5 Posts