Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any trail info for the Parry Sound area over to Dunchurch or in the Burkes Falls area or both want to ride after New Years in or around both places if possible are trails open and any groomed?Any info appreciated.

·
Registered
78 Posts
the trails are opening up in parry sound lakes still not stacked? Also anyone know around ardbeg/dunchurch how much snow is it the same in parry sound? anyone know if we getting another snowfall anytime soon? thxs POST PICTURES IF YOU HAVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/ IF YOU HAVE ANY INFO ON PARRY SOUND>?DUCNCHURCH [email protected]!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hi, i am heading up to parry sound in feb, i was wondering how long would a trip take from parrysound (dunchurch/ardbeg) to get to french river and back. Would it be a longgggggg day trip early am and late pm or would we have to stay over a night at a hotel and what hotel would be a good midpt?

·
Registered
12,705 Posts
That would be an easy trip in one day. Did it myself a couple years ago to see the new bridges. I don’t think it took us more then three hours one way leaving from Nobel.

[attachment=420211:bridge2.jpg]

[attachment=420212:DSC00596.JPG]

[attachment=420214:frenchriver.jpg]

·
Registered
181 Posts
Wow, nice pic's Cam-am, I have never done that trip from the sound, have to put that on the "to do" list. Heading up next week to the cottage for a day run and check on things.

·
Registered
7,232 Posts
That would be an easy trip in one day. Did it myself a couple years ago to see the new bridges. I don’t think it took us more then three hours one way leaving from Nobel.

[attachment=420211:bridge2.jpg]

[attachment=420212:DSC00596.JPG]

[attachment=420214:frenchriver.jpg][/b]
Hmmm were headed to nobel this feb again we go every year my cousin has a cottage on lake something indian cant remeber the name ahha Kaka something

1 - 8 of 8 Posts