Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any info on the Burnadt Medium tunnel bag? Says it’ll fit a VR1 137 but can’t find any info on how much it holds or anything. Just like the way the bag looks, would like to see it on a 137 though…
I’m comparing these 2… I have the bottom one but haven’t tried it yet
Automotive tire Automotive design Automotive exterior Composite material Auto part

Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Car

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Another one for the adventure low bag. I liked the looks of the Burndat too but when I compared them at dealership it is much smaller.
That’s exactly what I was wondering since I can’t find the Burnadt bag to look at anywhere. As mentioned I have the adventure low but haven’t set it up or used it yet but I did like it in the store

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
And did it beat the balls out of your tunnel? At the dealer they had a 2-up seat on the sled for whatever reason (sled was a cancelled snowcheck so maybe og buyer wanted it) but now it’s scuffed up. I know the bag will cover it but wondering if I should put vinyl down or something so it doesn’t get worse

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
^ There is a touch of rubbing but it didn't destroy the tunnel by any means.
Not destroyed by any means but just enough to notice - I’m also very picky. Think I’ve seen posts on this where people just put down some vinyl to keep it from marking up the tunnel.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts