Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any info on the Burnadt Medium tunnel bag? Says it’ll fit a VR1 137 but can’t find any info on how much it holds or anything. Just like the way the bag looks, would like to see it on a 137 though…
I’m comparing these 2… I have the bottom one but haven’t tried it yet
Automotive tire Automotive design Automotive exterior Composite material Auto part

Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Car

·
Premium Member
MY21 650 SBA 146, ES, ICE Storm 1.5
7,046 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Another one for the adventure low bag. I liked the looks of the Burndat too but when I compared them at dealership it is much smaller.
That’s exactly what I was wondering since I can’t find the Burnadt bag to look at anywhere. As mentioned I have the adventure low but haven’t set it up or used it yet but I did like it in the store

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
And did it beat the balls out of your tunnel? At the dealer they had a 2-up seat on the sled for whatever reason (sled was a cancelled snowcheck so maybe og buyer wanted it) but now it’s scuffed up. I know the bag will cover it but wondering if I should put vinyl down or something so it doesn’t get worse

·
Premium Member
7,046 Posts
Here's how much room is left on the tunnel with the Adventure tall mounted on a SBA 146:

Helmet Sports gear Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting

·
Premium Member
2,001 Posts
Are there any snow dust/ water issues with these bags? Do they need a waterproof liner bag?
I used one of these last yr for a weekend. got a bit wet in there

·
Premium Member
7,046 Posts
The Ride N Lock bags are very sturdy and tight. The liner bags, just make it easier to take something nice and dry into your motel at night.

·
Premium Member
7,046 Posts
When you have the liner bag, you can leave the Adventure bag, that may be wet, dirty or frozen to the tunnel, on the sled. The Adventure bag, always kept everything inside of it, dry.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts