Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have any experience with these on an F-7 or F-5? I Was thinking about getting some for next year.

·
Premium Member
3,765 Posts
i was talking to another firecat rider yesterday.
he told me he races his.
so i started asking questions(a lot of them)
he says the bull's eyes are a very good idea.
i will be putting a set on mine.
along with some other change's. B)

·
Registered
40 Posts
I heard mixed results from them. I ordered a set but I got the speedwerx intake instead. If you want them...$30 shipped. They are black. Just PM me if you're interested.

·
Registered
772 Posts
dont get D and D's ...get the thunder products one "low boys" there square and there a little bigger..and only two of them..best part is that they have a little slide "window" on them so u can open close them..if u are riding while its real cold...maybe u want to close them so it dont lean it out ...anyways..they DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FOR PERFORMANCE!!... if ur buying them for performance dont waist ur money...maybe on the dyno they help but not in real world..racing the guys i ussually do..i was no closer with them open..or with them closed...the ONLY reason i bought them is they work great for deep snow performance...

My "hump" always gets plugged going busting through deep powder...so as u can see in the pic-i tryed it with out them open..and busted through the drift...humped got full and motor bogged and almost flipped me over the bars..thats where i got stuck...next time i opened them...and duct taped off the front vents so it doesnt come into where the low boys are..and it worked great..hump was jammed full of snow and it sucked in all the air it needed and never boged..thats the only reason i would buy one of those intake deals..i think i ll buy one of those sno bras next year

Attachments

·
Registered
772 Posts
here is a pic of the lowboys....i bought these at speedwerx...thats where u can buy them..but thunderproducts is the name of the company who made them

Attachments

·
Registered
772 Posts
haha team...well smart people always think alike haha..i wanted a differnt one..a black and chrome one..but one that say FOX with the fox head where the O is...but all they had was the symbol..i said aww heck with it...everyone knows what the fox head stands for/is... is urs a chromer like mine?? in certain lighting it really jumps out just like the chevy sticker on the shield is chrome

·
Registered
504 Posts
mine is just red and white i had a 9 inch chrome head on the windsheild of my old ZL 440 it looked very nice in the sun
i was thinkin about puttin the chrome one on the windscreen on the firecat, i thought it would look nice, the chrome on the sticker would blend in with the windscreen so all u would notice would be the black on the sticker
but i decided to keep it toned down a bit

1 - 9 of 9 Posts