Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I go see my buddy today, he was tells me he witnessed a 50 year old guy hit a Catapiller no a tundra (doo) at about 50mph. The Catapiller was broken down on a winter road that they were constructing (was not open yet). He just got there in order to work on it. It was -40C !!! 50 miles from nowhere!!! In the NWT Canada. 2nd death this year.
The only good thing was he passed away real quick, the bad thing, my buddy just bought my 98 ZR 600 and now he is hesitant to ride. Screwed him right up!
My brother put a sticker on my sled a few years ago, It said "IT"S ALL IN THE WAY YOU SEE THINGS" I think he was thinking of my saftey.
Please guys watch were your going, I hate to hear this stuff too but it does make me think.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I'm with ya there! After seeing that man die from hitting a tree in Presque Isle, I contemplated selling. But, then I realized this...I don't ride like that. I know where I'm going, and at night I don't take chances in territory I don't know. Better to be safe than sorry. The image of that man lying there on the ice will never leave me. Infact, it may in some way save my life. We all have to remember that these machines have awesome power!! Just be careful, and know where you're going. Ride Safe Everyone.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts