Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Going up next week, get your spring jackets out.[/b]
I'll wait and see, but I wouldn't rush to get the spring gear ready, maybe in your area, but doubt it up here. It's only -23 right now, yesterday was a sunny -15 all day, I'm lovin' it!!

·
Registered
876 Posts
I remember the first winter i visited Timmins.

Got into the truck and the temp. guage said -24 and dropping..I told my if it hits -40 I'm going back home.

Half way up Government rd. it hit -40..I thought what the [email protected]$K!!

Last night was about -10 maybe -12 when i was putting out the garbage .I love that temperature!!Just a nice dry surface chill on your face.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I remember the first winter i visited Timmins.

Got into the truck and the temp. guage said -24 and dropping..I told my if it hits -40 I'm going back home.

Half way up Government rd. it hit -40..I thought what the [email protected]$K!!

Last night was about -10 maybe -12 when i was putting out the garbage .I love that temperature!!Just a nice dry surface chill on your face.[/b]

- 40 ....Now thats Cold.. !! Hope to see you at the Pet Run in Feb, Are you still attending this year.. ?

Cheers, Steve

·
Registered
148 Posts
Can you believe our climate is so moderate that we can have a brass monkey day like today and then be in the tropics a few days later, for goodness sakes its not Calgary is it ?

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Can you believe our climate is so moderate that we can have a brass monkey day like today and then be in the tropics a few days later, for goodness sakes its not Calgary is it ?[/b]

Sure Makes you start to wonder doesnt it....

·
Registered
876 Posts
Yes Sir Steve!!

We'll be right next to Nutters place.

I've got another couple coming too..My neighbours was really interested last year because her grandfather had just died of Prostate cancer.

I think it will be a little emotional for her still..But it reminds us of why were there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts