Hardcore Sledder banner

161 - 173 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
I don’t know what everyone is talking about. The dealer I deal with has already received a shipment of 2021 sleds. Riot and a zr 8000 limited
I did not find anything stating that shipments are being held. Also, my dealer had received a 2021 Limited and a Riot in mid March. Before the Court order...

Sent from my SM-C9000 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
The more you posted the more uninformed and stupid you appear. I know you can’t fix stupid. But try and at least be intelligent if its at all possible. You must have a hard time finding your way home at night? This is ment for the post below⬇

·
Registered
607 Posts
i apologize if this has already been discussed, but does this also effect Yamaha? if not, slap Yamaha stickers on them and let them fly.

·
Registered
313 Posts
i apologize if this has already been discussed, but does this also effect Yamaha? if not, slap Yamaha stickers on them and let them fly.
I’m pretty sure it does not, on one of the Facebook pages someone posted a letter from Yamaha stating there will be no issue receiving Yamaha snowmobiles.

·
Registered
2014 ZR 6000 El Tigre, 2015 ZR 7000 El Tigre
196 Posts
The 120 and 200 and the blast aren’t affected by the lawsuit.
I just checked my dealer and they have a few 2021 sleds on there website. 120, 200, blast and one mountain, all sleds say "pending"
Not good!!

·
Registered
2014 ZR 6000 El Tigre, 2015 ZR 7000 El Tigre
196 Posts
I’m pretty sure it does not, on one of the Facebook pages someone posted a letter from Yamaha stating there will be no issue receiving Yamaha snowmobiles.
Yep, that's what I have read also

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
My Cat dealer told me that there will be no MY21 sleds shipped to Canada (other than ZR200s) until this law suit is sorted out. Yes, there are a few 21 Riots and ZR8000s here but they were early builds and were shipped in March before this ruling happened. I am sure that the CBSA has been told to deny any shipments of Arctic Cat sleds into the country as well.

161 - 173 of 173 Posts