Hardcore Sledder banner

141 - 160 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
They are delivering snowmegedon orders here for over a month and are still selling sleds. I haven’t been in but I sold a mechanic from the Cat Dealer in the last week an ATV I had and asked him what the Story was on this rumour. He said he hasn’t been told anything and it’s business as usual. Seems like their not concerned?

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
A new Cat dealer just opened up 30 miles from me here in Southern Ontario, I wouldn't think they would do that if they thought they couldn't sell sleds...

Who is the new Cat dealer? I honestly can't see why anyone would want to be a Cat dealer right now?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Who is the new Cat dealer? I honestly can't see why anyone would want to be a Cat dealer right now?
It is surprising... Must have other sources of revenue also... Boats, Campers etc... Won't be living on Cat alone I hope

Sent from my SM-C9000 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
116 Posts
My dealer is virtually cat only and seems to be thriving. Sells Kawasaki, but have not seen one on the floor in years.
That is good news. Rockland Wheels here in Eastern Ontario does very well from what I understand. Mid March when I picked up my 2020 that he had left in the showroom, Allan Johnson was having a slow start to Snowcheck but I haven't asked how the last 3 weeks concluded.

Sent from my SM-C9000 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2014 ZR 6000 El Tigre, 2015 ZR 7000 El Tigre
196 Posts
Oliveira Farm Equipment. They the biggest farm equipment dealer in Southern Ontario, they also sell ATV, side by sides, lawn mowers.....lots of other stuff to fall back on.
Hope they make it this will save me 5 hours round trip to get service

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Oliveira Farm Equipment. They the biggest farm equipment dealer in Southern Ontario, they also sell ATV, side by sides, lawn mowers.....lots of other stuff to fall back on.
Hope they make it this will save me 5 hours round trip to get service
Never heard of them? Their website shows that they sell a bunch of 2nd tier product. Kioti, Mahindra, CF Moto etc....

I wish them the best of luck.

·
Registered
2014 ZR 6000 El Tigre, 2015 ZR 7000 El Tigre
196 Posts
Never heard of them? Their website shows that they sell a bunch of 2nd tier product. Kioti, Mahindra, CF Moto etc....

I wish them the best of luck.
Me too.
I had to go on their face book page to see the ad's for Arctic Cat sled sales. I called them to inquire about the service and according to them they have certified mechanics but I wonder how much experience

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
My dealer in Merrickville–Wolford sells only Cat products and has been in business since 1969. These idiots saying they are done, going to be sold off, etc are all fucking retards. As a matter of fact they can’t even get enough stock at times to keep up with the demand and you will never see any Doo junk used anywhere around their shop can’t sell it. So let the dreamers ride their crap brands and will gladly ride the good stuff.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
I’m talking about real world stats, you still see a lot of cats out on the trail and pit stops.

141 - 160 of 173 Posts