Hardcore Sledder banner

121 - 140 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
I think this sums up many of us ... looking at the "new topics" (used to be Active Topics) and clicking on whatever looks interesting. The guys commenting in brand specific forums rarely know they're even in a Cat/Doo/Poo forum, and is why sometimes it takes a reported post to clean up a thread that's not in the General Discussion Forum. Having previously been a diehard Cat guy for 20+ years, I know what I'm missing .... and it ain't much!!! LOL
But you do pay for AAA or CAA like all my DOO buddies... Right

Sent from my SM-C9000 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I think this sums up many of us ... looking at the "new topics" (used to be Active Topics) and clicking on whatever looks interesting. The guys commenting in brand specific forums rarely know they're even in a Cat/Doo/Poo forum, and is why sometimes it takes a reported post to clean up a thread that's not in the General Discussion Forum. Having previously been a diehard Cat guy for 20+ years, I know what I'm missing .... and it ain't much!!! LOL
And your opinion ain't much to miss either!

·
Registered
2014 ZR 6000 El Tigre, 2015 ZR 7000 El Tigre
196 Posts
I bought Cat because I love the looks and the Ctec2 and Ctec4 engines plain and simple. I don't like the looks and color scheme of Doo, Poo is ok but just ok. What it really comes down to is that we all make our own coin to spend on whatever we want. If I am dolling out thousands of dollars to buy a sled or two no one will tell me what to buy, again plain and simple.

·
Registered
2017 ZR 6000 Roger Skime
1,006 Posts
I just talked to my local Cat dealer and they have NOT been told to stop selling any sleds. VMAX7, I bought my 2017 ZR 6000 Roger Skime from Country Corners.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I just talked to my local Cat dealer and they have NOT been told to stop selling any sleds. VMAX7, I bought my 2017 ZR 6000 Roger Skime from Country Corners.
I bought my 6000 and 7000 El Tigre from Country Corners in Exeter, great people

·
Registered
2,447 Posts
I bought Cat because I love the looks and the Ctec2 and Ctec4 engines plain and simple. I don't like the looks and color scheme of Doo, Poo is ok but just ok. What it really comes down to is that we all make our own coin to spend on whatever we want. If I am dolling out thousands of dollars to buy a sled or two no one will tell me what to buy, again plain and simple.
Who's telling you what to buy?

·
Registered
196 Posts
Noboby......didnt you read my comment!!

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Jim Ramstad must keep you guys busy!!!!!!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Obviously little has changed for the time being. I do believe that it related to sled up to 2014 but it's also about the pyramid designed frame. So our dealers would be the best informed.

Sent from my SM-C9000 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2015 Arctic Cat 6000
1,016 Posts
Cat won millions from BRP in a watercraft lawsuit. BRP was pissed. But this will NOT prevent sale of Cats in Canada, even though that's what everyone thinks.

·
Registered
196 Posts
A new Cat dealer just opened up 30 miles from me here in Southern Ontario, I wouldn't think they would do that if they thought they couldn't sell sleds...

121 - 140 of 173 Posts