Hardcore Sledder banner

101 - 120 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
7,344 Posts
AC stepped on DOO’s patent and it’s sad DOO did something about it ?! Interesting.

Reactions: dskofich

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Don’t have a problem with them filing but they lost the first time why push it? Or is there an agenda them thinking they can push a competitor out? That’s what’s sad.

·
Registered
20,017 Posts
Don’t have a problem with them filing but they lost the first time why push it? Or is there an agenda them thinking they can push a competitor out? That’s what’s sad.
more than likely. They are in the business to make money not friends. We are seeing our smaller competition crumbling right now

·
Registered
2,447 Posts
ACs troubles are all of there own making.
This lawsuit has been going on for years.
Don't blame BRP for ACs downfall.
Bad decisions for many years is what has them in this position.

·
Registered
22 Posts
stop spent time and money with lawsuit
Built 2t motor for 50,000km durability
Ridiculous a $20,000 machine for 15,000km, LADA make 200,000km

·
Registered
763 Posts
Such creative names for people with a difference in opinion. Ad hominem attacks really weaken your position though, you should know that.

I've had 7 Cats, 1 Doo. Simply reporting what I've experienced.

But carry on with the "It's Doo's fault that AC is falling!" routine.

·
Premium Member
2,719 Posts
I agree but better let the Dootards have their say or we’ll be back to dealing with the Pootards and that’s worse. Lol This is the first topic in a long time we got the Doo gang commenting on.
I have said this for a long time and will say it again, this Cat forum is the most trolled by Poo & Doo boy's than any other brand. I do not find myself trolling the Poo/Doo forums commenting on things I have NO CLUE about but yet these guy's are in here all of the time spouting off. I like it though because it tells me they are all Arctic Cat wannabes and constantly peeking over the fence to see what they are missing! :D

On another note my good friend is the Ski-Doo P&R guy and he also lives in my neighborhood. We constantly go back and fourth brand bashing and I am always sticking some sort of Cat decal on his truck, snow trailer, inside his mailbox or wherever I find some open space. My son (15yr old) was on our golf cart a few day's back and Mr. Sko-Doo stopped him and said "tell your dad he owes me $136 per machine and I am looking for it" I thought that was a good one on his part...funny shit.
In my case that comes out to $1088!

·
Registered
2,447 Posts
I have said this for a long time and will say it again, this Cat forum is the most trolled by Poo & Doo boy's than any other brand. I do not find myself trolling the Poo/Doo forums commenting on things I have NO CLUE about but yet these guy's are in here all of the time spouting off. I like it though because it tells me they are all Arctic Cat wannabes and constantly peeking over the fence to see what they are missing! :D

On another note my good friend is the Ski-Doo P&R guy and he also lives in my neighborhood. We constantly go back and fourth brand bashing and I am always sticking some sort of Cat decal on his truck, snow trailer, inside his mailbox or wherever I find some open space. My son (15yr old) was on our golf cart a few day's back and Mr. Sko-Doo stopped him and said "tell your dad he owes me $136 per machine and I am looking for it" I thought that was a good one on his part...funny shit.
How can you troll the top 2 when they sell 75% of all sleds?

Like hunting elk with a BB gun!

·
Insane Madcatter
06 F7 EFI / 00 MXZ 600
168 Posts
I have said this for a long time and will say it again, this Cat forum is the most trolled by Poo & Doo boy's than any other brand. I do not find myself trolling the Poo/Doo forums commenting on things I have NO CLUE about but yet these guy's are in here all of the time spouting off.
Because if your a Doo or Poo fan, your bothered by a much smaller company making a better performing sled, or a sled as nice, so those insecure brand fannies bring up sales numbers, the only races they won, and some other nitpicky things.
But thats ok, we here at Madcatter central revel in your misery and tears.
We drink those tears to quench our thirst as we smoke you on the trails and track, and on occasion, if those tears are thick enough, use them to lube our skids.

·
Registered
648 Posts

I can only speak for myself, but I get on HCS and look at the "new topics" and when something catches my eye I read it and sometimes reply not even realizing that its in a specific brand forum. I never intentionally go to the Cat/Poo/Yami forums. I rarely even go to the Doo forums unless I'm looking for an answer to something. As far as peeking over the fence to "see what we are missing" I call bullshit. I know not everyone has the luxury of all 4 brands dealers within a half hour drive, but most of us have more than 1 brand dealer to choose from and if we want to know what we are missing we just go buy another brand. I also seriously doubt theres a significant number of Arctic Cat "wannabes" seeing as how Cat has such a small market share even with their sleds being significantly lower priced than Doo and Poo. Nobody holds a gun to anyones head saying "buy a Cat and we kill you". I am all for the ball busting though, and I think its funny to put Cat stickers on your buddies shit.

·
Administrator
20,729 Posts
I can only speak for myself, but I get on HCS and look at the "new topics" and when something catches my eye I read it and sometimes reply not even realizing that its in a specific brand forum. I never intentionally go to the Cat/Poo/Yami forums. I rarely even go to the Doo forums unless I'm looking for an answer to something. As far as peeking over the fence to "see what we are missing" I call bullshit. I know not everyone has the luxury of all 4 brands dealers within a half hour drive, but most of us have more than 1 brand dealer to choose from and if we want to know what we are missing we just go buy another brand. I also seriously doubt theres a significant number of Arctic Cat "wannabes" seeing as how Cat has such a small market share even with their sleds being significantly lower priced than Doo and Poo. Nobody holds a gun to anyones head saying "buy a Cat and we kill you". I am all for the ball busting though, and I think its funny to put Cat stickers on your buddies shit.
I think this sums up many of us ... looking at the "new topics" (used to be Active Topics) and clicking on whatever looks interesting. The guys commenting in brand specific forums rarely know they're even in a Cat/Doo/Poo forum, and is why sometimes it takes a reported post to clean up a thread that's not in the General Discussion Forum. Having previously been a diehard Cat guy for 20+ years, I know what I'm missing .... and it ain't much!!! LOL

·
Registered
648 Posts
I think this sums up many of us ... looking at the "new topics" (used to be Active Topics) and clicking on whatever looks interesting. The guys commenting in brand specific forums rarely know they're even in a Cat/Doo/Poo forum, and is why sometimes it takes a reported post to clean up a thread that's not in the General Discussion Forum. Having previously been a diehard Cat guy for 20+ years, I know what I'm missing .... and it ain't much!!! LOL
Exactly!

·
Registered
916 Posts
Sled forums barely have enough following as it is and most topics get very few responses or if they are active it's because the same handful of members keep up with the back and forth. I try to be respectful in the brand specific sections but also just look at new posts and provide an opinion.

Other than a specific tech topic or search for an answer the brand specific General Discussion topics won't really be generating much actual discussion especially in the off season and after any new products have already launched. Then I try to just stay out of them altogether as they normally become "for advertisement purposes only."

I'm not from Canada and I don't ride Cat so this particular topic is kinda off limits for me in this specific forum but I will just say that these things always find a way to work themselves out and this will be no different. For Canadian Cat fans I hope you get some resolution to this particular situation soon.

101 - 120 of 173 Posts