Hardcore Sledder banner

221 - 240 of 315 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Could you imagine...buy a new sled on Snowmaggadon, trade your old sled in at that time, dealer sells it, you're totally jacked for new sled, sorry we can't deliver that new sled....what a complete downer.
This is my exact problem. I ordered a new sled for my wife. ZR6000 LTD with ATAC. Sold her ZR7000. Now I don't have a sled for her, dealer says we still might get it. Now might have to buy a used sled for her this year when I sold a perfectly good used sled. Sucks bigtime. Because I am sure I will overpay for a used one that I don't know the background on it. Would have much rather kept her old sled for another year.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Sure glad I don't live in Canada. By the looks of it, we will never be able to cross the border again. Can't wait for the photos of the mounties chasing Arctic Cat's down for existing. Thought Michigander's have it tough right now, you guys up dere are in for a ride with the nutballs who rule you. Prayers definitely needed.

·
Registered
20,087 Posts
Been reading on the Facebook groups some Canadians have been getting calls from their dealers with canceled orders and a refund. Don’t know if that is a cat thing or some of the dealers just saying screw it and doing the right thing and refunding people’s money.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Looks like they lost their motion to have the injunction modified. The pre-ordered sleds were not considered "sold", as they were not built at the time of the injunction.

·
Registered
734 Posts
sooo heres what cat is doing, if you sno checked a sled prior to the ruling, they are offering you a chance to get a 2022 with a Special incentive ..ie lower price? extended warranty/ special finance??? soo you leave your deposit in their hands...OR they will refund your snow check.

·
Registered
175 Posts
sooo heres what cat is doing, if you sno checked a sled prior to the ruling, they are offering you a chance to get a 2022 with a Special incentive ..ie lower price? extended warranty/ special finance??? soo you leave your deposit in their hands...OR they will refund your snow check.
So they will be changing the frame on the 2022?

Sent from my SM-C9000 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
Sure glad I don't live in Canada. By the looks of it, we will never be able to cross the border again. Can't wait for the photos of the mounties chasing Arctic Cat's down for existing. Thought Michigander's have it tough right now, you guys up dere are in for a ride with the nutballs who rule you. Prayers definitely needed.
We're doing well, thanks.

·
Registered
2020 ThunderCat, 2017 ZR 6000 Roger Skime
1,075 Posts
Looks like they lost their motion to have the injunction modified. The pre-ordered sleds were not considered "sold", as they were not built at the time of the injunction.

On the other hand, I don't understand why Cat did not start making all of the pre-sale sleds and ship them out as soon as possible... They new this lawsuit could come into play and they could lose.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Well its cats own fault they didnt have a new chassis design earlier on. Not like they didnt know this lawsuit was going on. Sucks for people who sold their sled to get a new one.

Maybe they will do a early release new chassis for canadians only lol.

221 - 240 of 315 Posts