Hardcore Sledder banner

181 - 200 of 316 Posts

·
Administrator
21,005 Posts
Hey bontz looks like you forgot to remove acpantera64's original post stating "bonehead prez"! If you are going to remove only some but not all posts especially the one that started it then another question about silencing those that some disagree with can be raised about your actions.
Are you OK now? Look at his post again ... I removed the remark that's got your shorts all wadded up.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Are you OK now? Look at his post again ... I removed the remark that's got your shorts all wadded up.
All good now!

Ops post should'a been written that way in the first place and, your clean up should've included right where it started as well.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Thanks Bontz I too was gonna say if ur gonna delete stuff start at the beginning but I held off....sorry but thats only fair.

ACPANTERA and you other clowns come over to the dark side of the forum so I can rip ya ! 🤣🤣🤣

·
Registered
175 Posts
Thanks Bontz I too was gonna say if ur gonna delete stuff start at the beginning but I held off....sorry but thats only fair.

ACPANTERA and you other clowns come over to the dark side of the forum so I can rip ya !
Let's talk sleds... As for this clown... I better retire as I'm not the funny one

Sent from my SM-C9000 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
44 Posts

ACPANTERA and you other clowns come over to the dark side of the forum so I can rip ya ! 🤣🤣🤣
Thanks Bontz, can't say anything negative about the prez, but personal attacks, threats and name calling is ok?

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Any updates with this? I feel sick for the AC dealers in Canada. I am sure a number of them wont survive if they cant get any sleds to sell.

·
Registered
175 Posts
My dealer here in Ontario is expecting the snowcheck sleds but I'm not 100% convinced that will be the case. The ruling is not to ship any sleds to Canada but he thinks because the contracts were signed before April 14th, they should be good.

Really hope he is correct as they are good hard working peoples.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Its weird to me how you can get a yamacat no problem but cats cant be shipped. Doo started the lawsuit before yamaha and cat joined forces so they are exempt unless doo changes the lawsuit.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
It must be different in some areas than around the Ottawa area. There are 2 new dealers posting Cat sleds and Atv’s in stock and available and a few large volume dealers doing the same thing. They are listing 20’s and 21’s with pricing and if you go to their websites they show in stock? As I said earlier some already have their spring order sleds.

·
Registered
175 Posts
It must be different in some areas than around the Ottawa area. There are 2 new dealers posting Cat sleds and Atv’s in stock and available and a few large volume dealers doing the same thing. They are listing 20’s and 21’s with pricing and if you go to their websites they show in stock? As I said earlier some already have their spring order sleds.
Rockland Wheels always has a lot of inventory. They have more 2019's than 2020 & the 2021 I saw on their site a few weeks ago were the early March deliveries ZR and Riots. No thunder cats and I don't remember seeing any RR's

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Ok so your saying that probably what they have is what they got early and nothing since the blockade. Could be but, what about that new dealer in Kijiji from L’Ange Garden? They are showing new sleds in stock. But maybe that was early delivery also. I’m glad I’m not in the market.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Ok so your saying that probably what they have is what they got early and nothing since the blockade. Could be but, what about that new dealer in Kijiji from L’Ange Garden? They are showing new sleds in stock. But maybe that was early delivery also. I’m glad I’m not in the market.
They have been a dealer for a while. I drive past every Friday and Sunday in the summer but I will say that I never seen a single sled advertised by them before. They are also a boat and an RV dealer.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Ok I thought they were a new dealer. Never saw them advertise sleds before either. It’s a real fiasco for sure but I think most spring order sleds will get delivered.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
I talked to my Cat dealer today and he said that Textron is appealing the decision but unless the decision is overturned, there will be no new 21 sleds shipped to Canada PERIOD. He said he got a couple of 21s in March before this ruling but is pretty concerned that he wont be able to supply sleds to the guys who ordered machines in the spring. He also said that Cat has told dealers to stop advertising new sleds as this is also in contravention of the lawsuit. I know if you go to Country Corners website they are showing no new sleds in stock but if you drive past there are a lot of crates out back.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
I just hope Cat has the new chassis sled ready to come out for 2022 and they can do an early release to make up ground. This year is bad enough for business but losing out on the Canadian market would have crushed Cat of Textron didn't buy them out.

Sent from my SM-G970W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Cat could not keep up on the dirt side. Best side x side today is the Prowler Pro. Sleds did very well this past year considering the pandemic. Poo short riders will show up to defend the crappy brand. (HUGE DIG!)

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #200
I just hope Cat has the new chassis sled ready to come out for 2022 and they can do an early release to make up ground. This year is bad enough for business but losing out on the Canadian market would have crushed Cat of Textron didn't buy them out.

Sent from my SM-G970W using Tapatalk
Cat should be able to sell 2022 procross sleds as BRP’s patent expires after 2020.

181 - 200 of 316 Posts