Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Wow can't believe they are closed. I've used their online parts lookup for years that's the only reason I know who they are.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19,983 Posts
it doesn't even appear that they are shipping items. What's the point of the auction if they won't ship? Makes no sense.
Most of those auctions you have always have to pick up yourself. Most of the stuff that auction is a bunch of crap, odd ball rv stuff, some decent sled clothing and odd ball atv and snowmobile parts. It’s mostly like things their suppliers didn’t have to take back.

·
Registered
5,232 Posts
Most of those auctions you have always have to pick up yourself. Most of the stuff that auction is a bunch of crap, odd ball rv stuff, some decent sled clothing and odd ball atv and snowmobile parts. It’s mostly like things their suppliers didn’t have to take back.
which will be likely sold on ebay or at swap meets for years to come. did you see how much motorfist gear they're trying to unload? good lord...

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Went to look for a belt for a crossfire 0627-035 and no luck. Looks like all f items that nobody wants. My bad. Waste of time.

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
Anybody win anything?

I won a firecat trunk bag and a ladies tshirt. The auction company said they will arrange the shipping. I’m in Canada so shipping shouldn’t be much.

Everything else I was interested in went to high.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
366 Posts
I won a hoodie and couple kids jerseys. Few other things I was bidding on went higher than I wanted to pay for things I don't need haha

1 - 11 of 11 Posts