Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
found a broken left front motor mount bolt broken.Is this common?Do someone make better bolts or what.Oh yea found my oil pump cable broken to and they are b/o and the snow is comin

·
Registered
82 Posts
found a broken left front motor mount bolt broken.Is this common?Do someone make better bolts or what.Oh yea found my oil pump cable broken to and they are b/o and the snow is comin[/b]
my sled broke the head off the right front ( if you are sitting on it) I had to take the motor out and split the cases and set it up on a milling machine to get it out.I replaced it with a grade 8 hardened bolt,about 800 miles ago and all seems well so far. my oil pump cable has broken twice,the 1st time the dealer found it and replaced it the last time the cable housing seperated from one of the elbows by the throttle boddies so I put a dot of red loctite on the housing and pushed it back into the elbow and its been fine for a while now.If it did just seperate and you decide to fix it this way only use a dot of loctite as if you use to much it will bleed onto the actual cable and make it sticky and or lock it up,hope this helps

1 - 2 of 2 Posts