Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on a buddies MX track for there 250Rs and I hit there table top for the first time at a pretty good clip. The ramp was steep and short for there four wheelers, anywho the suspension preloaded wierd and the sled got crossed up so I bailed, but in the prosses somehow broke my windshield. Sled landed flat, so dont know why its cracked.

Like a man I dusted myself of and hit the jump again and everything went smooth. I think I chipped my shin on the damn handlebars to, right in the spot that you run into stuff with, ant it really hurts, I was just about recoverd from walking into my reciver hitch om my pickup.

Now my $100 cat cash gets to be used on a damn windsheild. Any suggestions on what one to get.

Green T/A F7 -- Thinking about possibly sticking w/ crome. Anyone have pics of the bronze color crome ?

·
Registered
141 Posts
I broke mine too. Was trying to do a power slide coming on the trail and I didn't lean enough on the inside...not enough weight transfer and over we went. Bent my handle bars and busted the windshield. That Cat cash was a blessing. I am getting the original chrome one that was on it, but I have heard you can buy aftermarket solid colors, which I think would look real cool. Especially in your green (mine is red). The chrome is pretty trick though

speedmerchant

·
Registered
141 Posts
I broke mine too. Was trying to do a power slide coming on the trail and I didn't lean enough on the inside...not enough weight transfer and over we went. Bent my handle bars and busted the windshield. That Cat cash was a blessing. I am getting the original chrome one that was on it, but I have heard you can buy aftermarket solid colors, which I think would look real cool. Especially in your green (mine is red). The chrome is pretty trick though

speedmerchant

·
Registered
960 Posts
whenever I go off a jump I always hear my windsheild make noise and i think its going to crack every time, but my day will come

·
Registered
227 Posts
RVSPORTS...NEXT TO THE CAT FACTORY SOMEPLACE...I just picked up a blem chrome for mine and it was $50...I have yet to find the blem... :wacko:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts