Hardcore Sledder banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
33,213 Posts
Recent reports state that the rifle used was a SKF firing a 7.62 mm AK-47 style round. The SKF is not an assault rifle and usually has a 10 round clip. But, if not cleaned often, the firing pin can malfunction and cause continuous firing. It then acts like an illegal automatic until all rounds are gone. Releasing the trigger will not stop it firing.

www.pewpewtactical.com/norinco-sks-rifle-review/
2 things. first off, thank you for the proper use of the term "clip". that almost never happens:bc2:

secondly, you wouldn't even need a gun to go full auto in order to make an uninformed person, pretty much everyone there, think someone was "spraying bullets" with a machine gun. I would be willing to bet that I could empty a pump shotgun fast enough to make people report the sound of "fully semiautomatic fire" from one of those assault rifles.:frantics:

·
Super Moderator
9,119 Posts
2 things. first off, thank you for the proper use of the term "clip". that almost never happens:bc2:

secondly, you wouldn't even need a gun to go full auto in order to make an uninformed person, pretty much everyone there, think someone was "spraying bullets" with a machine gun. I would be willing to bet that I could empty a pump shotgun fast enough to make people report the sound of "fully semiautomatic fire" from one of those assault rifles.:frantics:
for years I hunted with a lever action, which I was told MANY times sounded like an automatic. :blink:

·
Registered
8,180 Posts
She's a cunt and who gives a shit what kind of gun it was. When a thug has a gun pointed at you does it really matter or to anyone who has died it doesn't matter if m1 ak AR or pea shooted. Talking about the gun is what the left wants.

·
Registered
39,559 Posts
I always though liberalism was a disease that can be contagious......its wide spread here in connecticut, especially in populated areas.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts