Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Public Relations Officer
Cat SX
15,773 Posts
Amazing. The left has officially become unhinged. Time to put some of these losers down. Enough with these stick skirmishes and cowardice whining.

MSNBC and CNN are already mentioning "AR-15". Wait....are the Russians behind this?

·
Administrator
2021 VR1 Eight-Fiddy HYPERSLED!!
20,586 Posts
Kinda funny (not the shooting), the comment on the AR-15. I heard that too, and just thought to myself .... "Watch this - it'll go from a shooting to a gun controversy!"

·
Public Relations Officer
Cat SX
15,773 Posts
Kinda funny (not the shooting), the comment on the AR-15. I heard that too, and just thought to myself .... "Watch this - it'll go from a shooting to a gun controversy!"
Yep. I love to scan Fox/MSNBC/CNN to see shifting narratives. Amazing. Shooter not identified, but "Shots from a possible AR-15 rang out!".

Comical News Networks.

·
Premium Member
33,213 Posts
Yep. I love to scan Fox/MSNBC/CNN to see shifting narratives. Amazing. Shooter not identified, but "Shots from a possible AR-15 rang out!".

Comical News Networks.
the AR15 description is coming from rand paul who said he heard "50-100 shots" from "what sounded like an AR15":blink:

·
Public Relations Officer
Cat SX
15,773 Posts
Blatant depopulation attempt.
:roflmao: Did we ever get an answer on what the hell that meant?

the AR15 description is coming from rand paul who said he heard "50-100 shots" from "what sounded like an AR15":blink:
I actually heard it several times from the talking heads. And how the hell would he know what an AR-15 sounds like? He had his perm on too tight.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Hmmmmm. Looks to me like more oxymorons . The peace loving hug a thug libs are now shooting up people who oppose them. Talk about fascism . I guess this clarifies who the real loons are.and although a bit more extreme it's indicative of thier behavior ramped up under Barry from Hona lulu and certainly since crooked Hillary dropped the open field pass to the White House.

·
Registered
39,559 Posts
I listened to the speech nancy pelosi made asking for unity and condemning the shooting, not to mention praying for everyone including the trump family. It sounded a bit disingenuous to me....where was she on all the other violence from the left wing whack jobs in the past....never heard anything except for now when its one of their colleagues.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I listened to the speech nancy pelosi made asking for unity and condemning the shooting, not to mention praying for everyone including the trump family. It sounded a bit disingenuous to me....where was she on all the other violence from the left wing whack jobs in the past....never heard anything except for now when its one of their colleagues.
Definition of hypocrisy
plural hypocrisies

: a feigning to be what one is not or to believe what one does not : behavior that contradicts what one claims to believe or feel His hypocrisy was finally revealed with the publication of his private letters.; especially : the false assumption of an appearance of virtue or religion
our conventional morality often serves as a cover for hypocrisy and selfishness — Lucius Garvin

: an act or instance of hypocrisy a keen awareness of one's parents' hypocrisies

·
Public Relations Officer
Cat SX
15,773 Posts
Yeah...nothing more than full on lip-service for damage control for a party that has evoked hatred and intolerance for those that have a different opinion using their media as a delivery device to incite this type of violence.

More fake outrage. And this is gonna cost them votes.....AGAIN.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Heard one report saying it was the m4.
Recent reports state that the rifle used was a SKF firing a 7.62 mm AK-47 style round. The SKF is not an assault rifle and usually has a 10 round clip. But, if not cleaned often, the firing pin can malfunction and cause continuous firing. It then acts like an illegal automatic until all rounds are gone. Releasing the trigger will not stop it firing.

www.pewpewtactical.com/norinco-sks-rifle-review/

1 - 20 of 32 Posts