Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought my first "real" pair of snowmobile boots, one size larger than I normally wear. They're a little snug, but the sales guy said after a week or so of wearing them, they should loosen up. I found this to be the case with my ski boots, but I was wondering if you guys found this to be true with snowmobile boots too.

Thanks

·
Vendor
5,097 Posts
Bought my first "real" pair of snowmobile boots, one size larger than I normally wear. They're a little snug, but the sales guy said after a week or so of wearing them, they should loosen up. I found this to be the case with my ski boots, but I was wondering if you guys found this to be true with snowmobile boots too.

Thanks
I just buy mine 2 sizes bigger and with my heavier Merino wool socks they feel just righrt before and after break in.

·
Vendor
5,097 Posts
I wear a 10.5 -11 workbook, but wear a 12 snow boot. I'll wear wool socks over my normal socks when it's 10°f or colder.

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk
Never wear cotton socks. I used to get very wet feet. Then I ditched the regular socks and only wear Merino wool and never had wet feet again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.