Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHEN BRAKING THE BRAKE LIGHT DOESNT COME ON UNLESS SQUEEZED HARD, BUT THEN THE TRACK LOCKS UP--ANYONE ELSE HAVE THIS PROBLEM, AND IS THERE ADJUSTMENT?

·
Registered
962 Posts
I had the problem, Dont know why but the seat wedges new tail light works fine now. Maybe its just the bulbs.

·
Registered
252 Posts
My sled's going for oil pump update today and a new brake switch is going to be put on. This problem was looked at on my prior visit, but the mechanic could make it any better. I'll let you know if the new switch is any better.

catfish

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Well I fixed mine!! Actually my current clutch setup has lost some back shifting abilities and I found myelf on the brakes alot more,the pads have worn quite abit and I can actually squeeze the lever and make the light come on without slowing me down.Was never like that before,I'm gonna swap in some new fluid and see if it stays that way.Maybe it was just brake fade,we'll see... :unsure:

·
Registered
575 Posts
I don't use my brake because it sucks anyways lol. When I see a stop sign I just swerve back and forth until I slow down ha ha.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
the guys behind me always ask me how do you get through them turns without hitting your brake :wacko: i just tell them you got to have balls of steel :lol: :lol: mine dont come on till i lock up the track.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts