Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:coffee-n-news: :coffee-n-news: got a good deal on this sled,seller tells me all updates are done,what do i need to look for ,and how to increase horse power,this is my first polaris . any thing will be usfull. john

·
Registered
167 Posts
:coffee-n-news: :coffee-n-news: got a good deal on this sled,seller tells me all updates are done,what do i need to look for ,and how to increase horse power,this is my first polaris . any thing will be usfull. john[/b]
Take the sled to a polaris dealer even though the seller told you that all the updates are done, and have them make sure.
Even if the dealer's computer says your vin# has had all updates done, have them look it over anyways, as many of these 900s (including my own) have seen a dealer for updates, but was returned to the owner with them not all done......

·
Registered
422 Posts
Just curious, what was the good deal? I have one to sell and wanna move it quick

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
:coffee-n-news: :coffee-n-news: got a good deal on this sled,seller tells me all updates are done,what do i need to look for ,and how to increase horse power,this is my first polaris . any thing will be usfull. john[/b]
DYNOPORT has a pipe and Y-Pipe and can kit that adds 14+ HP. without a reflash and awsome clutch kits for that machine, Holtz spindles will help the stearing and SLYDOG skis are a great add on also.
http://www.dynoport.com/

1 - 4 of 4 Posts