Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[attachment=105703:attachment][attachment=105704:attachment]Well i went out and bought a 03 F7 :) I'm very excited, seeing how this is my 1st liquad cooled sled, only owned a 380 before this. Anyways the guy i bought it off seemed to know alot his sled. He told he got 04 rails on it because the 03's was weak. He also got an air box mod and the pull cord fixed, something about pull cord busting alot. Anyways, he told me he cleans the " power values" to get maxium performence, can someone give me a link showing me how todo this?? Also he forgot how to change the belt, can someone tell me whats the best way to change the belt on this thing. Can yee guyz give me some handy info and links showing me stuff about my sled. Thanks

Here's a pic of it

Attachments

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Congrats on the new sled!

How To Clean Power Valves

As for the belt, there are many ways of doing it...I usually just pull the belt (backwards) over the secondary (bigger clutch, closer to gas tank), and just keep working it untill the hole belt comes off of that clutch. (Similar to isntalling/removing a tube in a tire).

Congrats...try doing some searching on questions you might have...lots of info here!

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
I find the beast way is to grab the small outside part of the rear or driven clutch and twist it (can't remeber which direction) while pushing in and that will open up the rear clutch some making it real easy to pull the belt off.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
You might want to look into a performance manual. There is lots of good reading in there. It tells you how to do about anything.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts