Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about a Boss seat, Found out today they,re held on with velcro. Not sure i like that idea, anyone have any opinions, hows the fit, do they stay in place etc. thanks.

·
Registered
50 Posts
zekester- I had the same worries before I put a Boss Seat on my 02 800 CC. People said- "the velcro won't hold and you'll be out in the pickers after the seat falls off"... Not so. When I put the seat on, I riveted two pieces of velcro to my tunnel and riveted about 5 snaps to the tunnel on each side.(not sure if the Firecat seat is the same, but I would assume so) I would be surprised if even a crash could dislodge the seat. Have you ever seen what holds the seats on from the factory?? No fear, my friend, just take a little time and do the install correctly and you'll love your seat. It's one of the best looking and riding investments I've ever made....

chico B)

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
have it and no problems with it....its snapped on too so not one problem with the seat.....i love it ..

Attachments

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
nope ....sno stuff dual carbide skis ....run 6 inches of carbide on the inside and 4 inches on the outside...have been running them for 4 years now...even before ski doo came up with the idea....they are fantastic for carving the trail.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts