Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I looked on boss.com and did not find one. does anyone on here have one for a fusion and how do you like it. and how much do i have to rip apart to get my stocker off and put that on. also something wierd is going on with my gas gauge. the light can be blinking at me and i go to fill it up and to fill it only takes 5 gallons and it is nearly a 11 gallon tank is there a recall.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Gas gauge issue is normal. Mine does the same thing, and so has a lot of others. I think there is a fix from polaris. Mine stays full, then drops to 2-3bars, then flashes empty, and only takes 6 gallons or so at fill up.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Don't know about the seat,Do know my fusions gas gauge is way out to lunch also. More importantly interestedin your txl

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I looked on boss.com and did not find one. does anyone on here have one for a fusion and how do you like it. and how much do i have to rip apart to get my stocker off and put that on. also something wierd is going on with my gas gauge. the light can be blinking at me and i go to fill it up and to fill it only takes 5 gallons and it is nearly a 11 gallon tank is there a recall.[/b]

It is just to bolts, one on each side of the sled that screw into the seat wedge. Take them out and disconnect the taillight connector and it is off.

Someone on this site has a boss seat on their fusion. I'll try to find it for you.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do you have to drop the back suspension out of the sled? ( to get the seat off). and about the txl i sold that like 3 weeks ago but cant figure out how to get it off of there.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Do you have to drop the back suspension out of the sled? ( to get the seat off). and about the txl i sold that like 3 weeks ago but cant figure out how to get it off of there.[/b]

Get down on your knees and look underneath the sled and you'll see two bolts going into the seat wedge. Get a ratchet and a 10mm i think and take it off.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sweet. my dad and i thought there would be more up in the front of the tunnel but if not that is cool to. will the boss seat wear out like the stocker. i have two huge wholes develping on each side which is another reason why i am replacing it.

·
Registered
118 Posts
sweet. my dad and i thought there would be more up in the front of the tunnel but if not that is cool to. will the boss seat wear out like the stocker. i have two huge wholes develping on each side which is another reason why i am replacing it.[/b]

Dig this

The Rmk seat fits the fusion... so in theory the fusion seat fits the rmk so.. why wouldnt a boss seat for a rmk work???? I believe it should

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i would not mind getting a rmk seat and i understand what you are saying landofthefree. but now my question is is it going to wear out like my fusion seat. i have two holes developing where my feet have been rubbing i do not care to go and spend 500 bucks on a seat and then have it wear out right away.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I put an 06 rmk seat with an 07 dragon seat support on my sled like landofthefree. If you look at the stock fusion seat is goes beyond the width of the tunnel and hangs below the top of the tunnel. The rmk, dragon, and boss seats are the same width as the tunnel so i don't think your boots will rub as much because they are more narrow than the stock seat. Now that i have a more narrow seat the stock fusion seat seems huge.

i would not mind getting a rmk seat and i understand what you are saying landofthefree. but now my question is is it going to wear out like my fusion seat. i have two holes developing where my feet have been rubbing i do not care to go and spend 500 bucks on a seat and then have it wear out right away.[/b]

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i think i might just throw on a 07 dragon seat because i like the all black. depending on how much it is. i will post pics once i am done. thanks for the info.

·
Registered
58 Posts
They make nice seat covers for fusions. Sled soultions sell them. My gas guage does the same thing. I think most of them do.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts