Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yup blew out rear shock so I am getting all shocks revalved. Also Ti springs all around will have pics next week.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by duke1n@Jan 11 2003, 12:53 AM
Yup blew out rear shock so I am getting all shocks revalved. Also Ti springs all around will have pics next week.
make sure you do a post on the ti springs, My shocks are revalved but not ti springs it would be good to compare. But they were not on the bus today!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How do I know I blew out the shocks? No compression or rebound dampening? Blew gas around the piston I'm sure.

I will post pics of the springs. I don't think seat will change riding style? Just lighter and won't soak up water. You can buy these seats from:

Christian Dow
Mountain High Performance
Phone# 303-698-2258
[email protected]

I think he is asking around $400-$425

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That is one of the funniest things I have heard for awhile... raking in cash lol! No I just have a habit(sledding) that is worse than crack and something I just can't stop spending money on :)

·
Registered
489 Posts
I blew out my rear shocks also, just got them back yesterday from the rebuild that cat wont cover. lucky I have a good dealer, he took care of it. Now just hope I can get more than 150 miles on them this time.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
To be honest I don't what oil was used other than I believe it was Maxima. I had Deycore do the rebuild and revalve.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I have not weighed but my super accurate right bicep suggests that the weight is nearly 50% less

No brake light... will throw it back on when required for hillcross.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.