Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yup blew out rear shock so I am getting all shocks revalved. Also Ti springs all around will have pics next week.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by duke1n@Jan 11 2003, 12:53 AM
Yup blew out rear shock so I am getting all shocks revalved. Also Ti springs all around will have pics next week.
make sure you do a post on the ti springs, My shocks are revalved but not ti springs it would be good to compare. But they were not on the bus today!!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
The Boss seat looks great! Curious to see how it improves the riding style. Please let us all know!

Also if you do not mind, how much was that seat?

Thanks! :)

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How do I know I blew out the shocks? No compression or rebound dampening? Blew gas around the piston I'm sure.

I will post pics of the springs. I don't think seat will change riding style? Just lighter and won't soak up water. You can buy these seats from:

Christian Dow
Mountain High Performance
Phone# 303-698-2258
[email protected]

I think he is asking around $400-$425

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That is one of the funniest things I have heard for awhile... raking in cash lol! No I just have a habit(sledding) that is worse than crack and something I just can't stop spending money on :)

·
Registered
488 Posts
I blew out my rear shocks also, just got them back yesterday from the rebuild that cat wont cover. lucky I have a good dealer, he took care of it. Now just hope I can get more than 150 miles on them this time.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
To be honest I don't what oil was used other than I believe it was Maxima. I had Deycore do the rebuild and revalve.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Duke, did you weigh the seats? If you did I'd like to know the savings, I've got a Boss sitting around the shop for an Firecat and haven't gotten a chance to pull my stock seat a compare the weights yet.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I have not weighed but my super accurate right bicep suggests that the weight is nearly 50% less

No brake light... will throw it back on when required for hillcross.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts