Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking at the seat wedge by klymaxx. I dont like the way it only lifts the back of the seat, id rather the whole thing lifted. This morning i went to boss' web sight (snowmobile seats) and they have a seat called the "Flat Top" This seat is 1 1/2 higher than the stock seat. I dont know if they make it for the F7. Sent them an e mail this morning, getting more info about this seat. It retails for $488. Does anyone have any info on this item

·
Registered
3,896 Posts
Originally posted by Tates@Jan 3 2003, 09:11 AM
I've been looking at the seat wedge by klymaxx. I dont like the way it only lifts the back of the seat, id rather the whole thing lifted. This morning i went to boss' web sight (snowmobile seats) and they have a seat called the "Flat Top" This seat is 1 1/2 higher than the stock seat. I dont know if they make it for the F7. Sent them an e mail this morning, getting more info about this seat. It retails for $488. Does anyone have any info on this item
Here's two pics of my ProX with a flattop. Love the seat. It's very firm. Measures two inches higher than the stock seat. It's also 6 pounds lighter. Very firm and narrow seat. Great for stand up riding. The design of the seat makes it awesome for powder/off trail riding.

·
Premium Member
2,846 Posts
Originally posted by dave cat 7@Jan 3 2003, 10:35 AM
let me know what you find out, maybe they will custom make us a couple of seats to get the wedge feel
Now your talking!! Maybe even a group buy if there are enough interested??

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sent an e mail this morning, didnt hear from them. Just called, no answer, left message

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Thanks, TATE this may be just what i'm looking for,
hopefully the boss seat it so slippery, a little slide is good but w/ my klim bids its hard to stay on the stock seat!!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
just spoke with boss. They make the "flat top" for the F7. It is about 2 in high then stock and the foam isnt as soft as AC so u wont sink down as much. Boss is emailing a pic with a flat top on a f7 Ill post it as soon as i get it. It comes in about every color. $488

·
Premium Member
2,846 Posts
Interested to see the pic.

Freez, you don't like Boss seats??? Why don't you share your experiences??

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
looks like the rear storage may be more, just went to boss's web site.
if any of you guys ride with seat, speak up is it too hard?

·
Registered
829 Posts
Originally posted by Jay@Jan 3 2003, 04:02 PM
Interested to see the pic.

Freez, you don't like Boss seats??? Why don't you share your experiences??
Boss seats are great!

I was just making a joke.

When I upgrade to my 2004 I will get a boss seat.

D

·
0 Posts
Folks I will just appoligize now because I have had a few beers tonight but... That climax seat "wedge" is the gay'est f'in flatland ridin' joke I have ever seen LOL! BTW that's a funny pic FreezerBurn but wtf sits down anyway? Ok I'll stop now but there are some serious geeks out there that would buy this sort of product.

[edit] BTW Call Christain at:

Christian Dow
Mountain High Performance
Phone# 303-698-2258
[email protected]

He sells Boss seats for around $400 even. I have a flat top on the way. Here is a pic of his Cat with flat top seat

http://www.snowest.com/fusetalk3/attachmen.../BossCat1%2Ejpg

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Duke ,is it safe to assume you'll grace us with a nice pic after you've installed it?,when do you expect it,thanks for the nice pics to drool over :ph34r:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts