Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard a rumor that BoseBuck is up for sale. Anyone else heard the same. Did this covid crap have anything to do with the sale or are Mike and Wendy just retiring and moving south? Always enjoyed the ride out there with my wife and daughter for lunch.

·
Registered
Matryx Assault 850 and Fully Loaded Titan Beast
2,480 Posts
The fact it has been on the market for a while tells me they must be digging to get all that it is worth.
It would be a dream to own a place like that and keep the ball rolling.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
$2.2 million with 15 acres. They somehow have access to the gates to the pristine land and waters north of camps, I assume they pay some type of fee for that use.
They are advertising it not only as a sporting camp, but also as a possible family retreat or corporate retreat. It would be a shame to lose this as the historic sporting camp that it is. It is a treasure as such and gives so many a chance to enjoy waterfront living even if only a few days a year.

In the same general area, last I knew Grant's Kennebago Camps and Lakewook Camps are also for sale.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Great spot and it would be sad to see that go like so many others, our sport is collapsing right before our eyes...

·
Registered
372 Posts
Just like any business they come and go. personally I think there have been more coming Than going. Tea pond camps is fairly new and excellent. Deans in portage switched owners and now i can stop and get food there. losimg Grammys hurt and this will hurt as well but I think once inflation stabilizes and Covid is a thing of the past you will see more businesses popping up.

·
Premium Member
4,579 Posts
I heard you could buy the whole thing or "half" of it. Don't want to elaborate but if you read between the lines....
I hope everything works out it's such a great place. I can't imagine the logistics involved in running an operation like that.

·
Registered
2021 850 Assault 144 1.6
100 Posts
Yes, been for sale for a while. Last winter they didn't open any of the rentals because they could not find anyone to work, easier to stay on the unemployment on steroids - sad. Hope they can make it through till it sells, nice hard-working folks.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Its for sale is all Im sure of. Hopefully at least the trail opens after the snow tomorrow but dont know.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts