Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I asked BMP if they could give me #'s to get started, and they assured me it would be no problem. But i received nothing when the engine was finally shipped back (7 weeks later than promised) please help. the sled also has new twin pipes & pressure valves

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would try to contact them for the numbers, I bet they just forgot. If you want I have a mildly ported 900 top end with D&D twins on my '03 800 with the Boondocker box PM if you want those numbers.[/b]
any numbers would help thanks. did you have any problems installing the boondocker to your '03?

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
I wouldn't get to froggy there Mr. haven't had my big bad t-cat out of the garage yet![/b]
I will be moving it so we can make room for your mess! Looks like the guy that did the porting was drunk. It should still work? Make sure you bring everything you got....gaskets, etc. And do not forget your throat stretcher..............for all the swallowing you are gonna have to do! :nudie:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I will be moving it so we can make room for your mess! Looks like the guy that did the porting was drunk. It should still work? Make sure you bring everything you got....gaskets, etc. And do not forget your throat stretcher..............for all the swallowing you are gonna have to do! :nudie:[/b]
what? your wife hasn't come in a while.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Well I was bored last night so i wanted to see how close to a 1010 bore you really have??? How come I come up with 925 cc's? The pistons measure exactly the same as stock ones???? Wow, I gues I will have to run with one cylinder unplugged when we run together Huh? Oh well, at least your suspension looks good.
Can't wait to see your clutch kit!
Later Tina!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.